Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans
Texans are on a 4 game winning streak. They are making noise in the wildcard race

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They are playing well. But I think the wild. Cards will be the Chefs and Steelers.

Texans will make some noise though. Maybe win the division.
Reply/Quote
Anybody want the texans in the playoffs?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:20 AM)Beaker Wrote: Anybody want the texans in the playoffs?

Sure.   Doubtful Eifert will drop balls and we will have Andre at RT.    Remember AJ fumbled the game away after Andy drove us down to the red zone.   Even with all the drops
Reply/Quote
Colts/steeles game may decide 6th seed. It's crazy to think the AFCS could have two teams in the playoffs
Reply/Quote

Sure!!!! It be different outcome this time around. Eifert had a bad game,bad penalties we shot our self in the foot. Bring them on.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Yes, I'll take a home game against Brian Hoyer any day.  I'm not saying the Texans are a bad team, but we could have lost to virtually anyone in that game and I'm a firm believer that Marvin-led teams just have the baffling ability to not show up (particularly on offense) at times.  Basically, I'm not going to say I'd rather play the Pats/Steelers/Broncos etc. just because we had our "flat as hell game" of the year against the Texans.

We had our worst game last year against the Browns, but I would have rather played them in the playoffs than the Colts.  I suppose my conclusion is that I'm not going to say bring on Pig Ben or Brady just because Eifert got a case of the dropsies against the Texans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Texans havent beat anyone and only score 24 on Saints last place defense. Bills will beat them
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 07:15 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Yawn Texans havent beat anyone and only score 24 on Saints last place defense. Bills will beat them

Yawn They beat Cincinnati.. one of the top teams in the league, if you go by your logic then the Steelers have beat no won either (they beat Arizona but i guess they were a no body like the Bengals)... ???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

No because despite how awful they may seem, they always have our number. Id rather get another crack at the Colts.
Reply/Quote