Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions
34-15 Bengals
Reply/Quote
42-21 Bengals. After their mini bye week the rested Bengal receivers torch the Houston secondary and the Texans manage a couple of late TDs against Bengal second-stringers.

I also predict I'll be able to watch the game on TV.
Reply/Quote
31- 24 Bengals.

Our D is still a bit suspect (even though some of you won't admit it)... This week with Johnny boy shouldn't be an indicator of our next game.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 09:53 AM)jeremydc Wrote: 31- 24 Bengals.

Our D is still a bit suspect (even though some of you won't admit it)... This week with Johnny boy shouldn't be an indicator of our next game.

Won't admit it because it's not true.  The defense if finding its stride.  Back to back dominating second halves.  Arrow pointed up for the defense.  Their best is still to come.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:00 AM)McC Wrote: Won't admit it because it's not true.  The defense if finding its stride.  Back to back dominating second halves.  Arrow pointed up for the defense.  Their best is still to come.

We are not there yet. We are on the way but I doubt we could stop the patriots just yet.

I'm not doubting but I need to see more.

Meh, no need to argue its mho anyways.

Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if Andre Smith is going to be playing or not, and a lot can hinge on his ability to play.

I see a Bengal's victory, but without him it won't be easy.

Bengals 24
Texans 16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:03 AM)jeremydc Wrote: We are not there yet. We are on the way but I doubt we could stop the patriots just yet.

I'm not doubting but I need to see more.

Meh, no need to argue its mho anyways.

I guess it depends on what you mean by stopping the Patriots?

The Steelers held them to 28 in week one.  The Bengals defense is just as good if not better.  The Patriots have holes, they aren't as good as they were last year.
Reply/Quote
Keep in mind you want this team peaking near the end of the season, not halfway.

Again, I can't compare ANY team to what they Patriots are doing because of Brady and Bill B.

In a class by themselves, however I did notice how much kudos Bill gave PB last night on the special which I thought was interesting.
Reply/Quote
37-17 Bengals Win Again !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
35 to 17 BENGALS (I'll be attending the game and I want to see a fireworks show!)
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals-38
Texans-6

This should be the game where the Defense really shines and gets a defensive TD or two.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:06 AM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: 42-21 Bengals. After their mini bye week the rested Bengal receivers torch the Houston secondary and the Texans manage a couple of late TDs against Bengal second-stringers.

[b]I also predict I'll be able to watch the game on TV.[/b{

it is nice to have it locally innit
Reply/Quote
Bengals 45

Texans 13

I keep waiting for us to get to the 40's this year. The Texans defense is bad. Our backs should have a good game.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 04:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bengals 45

Texans 13

I keep waiting for us to get to the 40's this year.   The Texans defense is bad.   Our backs should have a good game.

Yeah, i have a hard time predicting that high of scoring games but it definately could happen.

The Offense has not played up to their ability yet and the Defense has not scored much this year.

We should have a few record breaking type games this season with all these players.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38
Texans 17
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I predict JJ Watt's team loses while the world watches 100 commercial staring JJ Watt.
Reply/Quote
No reason not to be optimistic and could be similar to Browns game...we're clearly a better team but there may be some fight from texans in the first half but by Q3 we're going away at a canter

34-13
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I predict JJ Watt's team loses while the world watches 100 commercial staring JJ Watt.

Hilarious

and is still the most mentioned name by the broadcasters, and gets the most screen time, etc.  
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:00 AM)McC Wrote: Won't admit it because it's not true.  The defense if finding its stride.  Back to back dominating second halves.  Arrow pointed up for the defense.  Their best is still to come.

Totally Agree,

Is this the 85 Bears D ? umm no. But this D is becoming a pretty good unit.

People think if every Defensive stand isn't a 3 and out we've failed. News flash they're playing some pretty good football players and aren't going to win every play. You can't look at just the stats, they will lie to you. Our defensive numbers against the pass are skewed because we've made a bunch of teams play from behind and they can't run for just one example.

Bengals - 34

Texans - 17
Reply/Quote