Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions
Bengals - 45
Texans - 13

Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I see no reason the Bengals can't win this. Should be an easy game, relatively speaking.

Bengals - 27
Texans - 17
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Start talking about the game after this one instead
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 04:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i have a hard time predicting that high of scoring games but it definately could happen.

The Offense has not played up to their ability yet and the Defense has not scored much this year.

We should have a few record breaking type games this season with all these players.
Maybe Kirkpatrick will have a good game. So far I can't relax anytime the opposing QB throws in the direction of D.K. Also, I hope the D can make adjustments as needed and not wait until halftime to figure out why they are being gashed at times. Fingers crossed.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 07:56 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Start talking about the game after this one instead

That's the game that scares me.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I don't expect us to put up huge numbers against Houston simply because they're right behind us in total defense . We're 15th and they're 16th plus they're 6th in passing yardage. We're 16th in rushing and they're 22nd.
Their offense is in shambles, but their defense isn't.
Hoyer might give us some problems as well.
I'm expecting perhaps something like 17-13 good guys and to be 9-0
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 09:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: I don't expect us to put up huge numbers against Houston simply because they're right behind us in total defense . We're 15th and they're 16th plus they're 6th in passing yardage. We're 16th in rushing and they're 22nd.
Their offense is in shambles, but their defense isn't.
Hoyer might give us some problems as well.
I'm expecting perhaps something like 17-13 good guys and to be 9-0

If the best we can do is 17 against these guys I'll be disappointed. I'm thinking more like 27. They will probably have some no name back gash us a few times, leading to at least 14 for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 07:56 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Start talking about the game after this one instead

On Nov 17th it will be talked about.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 34
Texans- 17

Hoyer has a decent history against us and Hopkins is something else. That said, I don't see a team with Alfred Blue as it's lead back being able to put up a ton of points. Their defense just doesn't have the personnel to slow down Dalton and his slew of weapons.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 25-11

Our only weakness is run defense, and the Texans are dead last in the league in rushing yards per carry.
Reply/Quote
JJ Watt has his first true highlight-film game going up against Winston and abusing him constantly.

Texans   27
Bengals  24
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I predict JJ Watt's team loses while the world watches 100 commercial staring JJ Watt.

(11-07-2015, 07:13 PM)Psycholomonkey Wrote: Hilarious

and is still the most mentioned name by the broadcasters, and gets the most screen time, etc.  

JJ Watt is one of those players that deserves most of the hype he gets.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:04 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Keep em coming.

Dude, you don't have to bump these threads if no one posts in them for a few hours.  These are almost always near the top of the front page.

Bengals - 31
Texans - 16
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
24-10 who deys
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:45 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: JJ Watt has his first true highlight-film game going up against Winston and abusing him constantly.

Texans   27
Bengals  24

Winston is as good or better than 'dre, so...? Why single him out?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Dude, you don't have to bump these threads if no one posts in them for a few hours.  These are almost always near the top of the front page.

Bengals - 31
Texans - 16

Thanks. I had to suppress the urge to type that about a thousand times. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Texans- 20
Bengals- 41 Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Thanks. I had to suppress the urge to type that about a thousand times. 

Most definitely. It was a great prediction. No need to suppress the urge to make it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Texans 19
Bengals 37
Reply/Quote