Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions
(11-11-2015, 10:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Houston is coming in hot and their defensive line is going to control the line of scrimmage the whole night.  How can we even have a chance in this game if that happens?  We are far past due to have a flat game.  This is the week we get anilahated on national tv.  Dalton throws 3 picks, we lose two starters on offense and the national pundits, the talking heads, jump off our bandwagon.  We will become this weeks version of the Packers.

Houston- 27
Bengals-  17

We've already laid eggs this season...the real question is, will we lay an egg for 4 straight quarters?  I don't think we will.
'
31-13
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38
Texans 24
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
a rival of the Andy Dalton era. 1-3 against them (including two playoff losses).

we exercised some demons last season by beating them in Houston.  We exercised some primetime demons last week against Cleveland.. We should win this game running away, but its the NFL and its still the Bengals...I want to be as optimistic as some fans, but I'm trying to stay reserved.

I think we can get away with another W.

Bengals - 31
Texans - 17
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Houston is coming in hot and their defensive line is going to control the line of scrimmage the whole night.  How can we even have a chance in this game if that happens?  We are far past due to have a flat game.  This is the week we get anilahated on national tv.  Dalton throws 3 picks, we lose two starters on offense and the national pundits, the talking heads, jump off our bandwagon.  We will become this weeks version of the Packers.

Houston- 27
Bengals-  17

Winning one game in a row is hot?

Predicting a loss is one thing but predicting disaster?  The evidence at hand just doesn't support this at all.

I don't care if you are playing the opposite game, this is just ridiculous.  Go slap yourself, please.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bengals 30-16 (with one defensive TD)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 08:39 AM)McC Wrote: Winning one game in a row is hot?

Predicting a loss is one thing but predicting disaster?  The evidence at hand just doesn't support this at all.

I don't care if you are playing the opposite game, this is just ridiculous.  Go slap yourself, please.

Yeah, i think has predicted a loss every week for us this year. I guess he thinks he is the reason we win every week...
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 08:39 AM)McC Wrote: Winning one game in a row is hot?

(11-13-2015, 01:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i think has predicted a loss every week for us this year. I guess he thinks he is the reason we win every week...

I have not only predicted losses every week, but humiliating losses.  Turds.  I keep telling the world we suck.  So far so good on all my predictions, as far as I'm concerned.  If you don't like it, that's on you but I for one sleep pretty good at night knowing I'm batting 0 fer in these predictions.  

Dancing
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 04:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I have not only predicted losses every week, but humiliating losses.  Turds.  I keep telling the world we suck.  So far so good on all my predictions, as far as I'm concerned.  If you don't like it, that's on you but I for one sleep pretty good at night knowing I'm batting 0 fer in these predictions.  

Dancing

I am happy you are always wrong as well lol

Guess we should lighten up, we are undefeated afterall. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34

Baby Bulls 17
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Hehe: http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=46011
Reply/Quote
38 - 20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
If I had any job with any access to the visitors locker room you better believe there'd be a Gatorade gift basket in J-Joe's locker.
Reply/Quote
38 Bengals - 24 Texans. Dalton has continued to prove that he is a powerful QB he has thrown 18 touchdown passes in the last 8 games1 Here is a look at the matchup tonight: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/13/week-10-texans-at-bengals/
Reply/Quote
I don't have a great feeling about this game. Houston is coming in way too confident (good for them, I guess) and I think we are bound to lose, eventually. This might be in. Who knows.

*Note: every time I have had even an ounce of doubt, we have won...so rolling with it.*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Huge games from watt and Atkins 14-7 Bengals
Child please, kiss the baby.
Reply/Quote
Not going to predict scores, but I will say this, I want Bengals to win very comfortably. To the point where we see AJ McCarron come in the fourth quarter because of a huge lead. On defense, I will allow us to give up 1 TD (reluctantly) and a FG... 10 points MAX, or up to 4 FG's... 12 points MAX.

For me, anything else would be unacceptable...

OandB... AKA O&B
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/lSPNQ82Sq4E
Reply/Quote
I fully expect the Bengals to win, so I'm hoping for no injuries, and to see some life out of Hill for Pete's sake. Also, I predict between 20-50 commercials starring JJ Watt while JJ Watt loses this game. Nothing against him, it's just a bit fatiguing seeing Romo, Peyton, Watt, Russell and some of the other guys who aren't doing much in the NFL this year have such a huge presence between the action.

Perhaps it's the year of the commercial curse?
Reply/Quote