Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals predictions
Bengals 24
Texans 20

DeShawn Watson will likely get all the snaps in practice, but only for three days.  Kind of funny that the Texans took that long to realize that Tom Savage sucks.  The Bengals got beat by what looks to be a top defense.  The Texans got pounded by the Jags...at home.  

The bad luck bounces will turn around and the Bengals will begin their slow ascent back to where they belong.

I just pray that idiot Zampese moves Dalton off that spot, three step drop directly behind the LOS....sitting duck.  Run some waggles, bootlegs, etc.  Give the guy a chance.

EDIT:   I would feel a lot better against Watson if Burfict was in the game.  Vinny Rey played well against the Ratbirds, but I could see a lot of 3rd and 6 scrambles for first downs if they don't let Evans play more LB this week.  Plus, I think the biggest dropoff in speed is from week 1 to week 2 when playing thursday night.  The soreness from playing so many snaps Sunday without an much recovery time will really take its toll if they aren't rotating in players better. 

I hope Ross makes an impact and the team rallies around that...but I am not holding my breath.  Right now, when Lafell, Eifert, and AJ are the only targets in a pattern, no one can get open quickly...AJ because of double teams and the others just don't have the off the line speed to separate quickly.  Core, Malone, and Ross need to help now, not later.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go with 6-3 and let's say....the Texans win? Or maybe the Bengals.

Whoever can move the ball to the 30 yard line the most? Feels like a true toss up at this point.
Reply/Quote
Since I'm not an over emotional knee jerking crybaby, the Bengals will win this game. But not by much.
Reply/Quote
I think I heard Dalton was already entering concussion protocol.....just to get the ball rolling..... Mellow

:paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Texans win a shootout 7-3.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I think Dalton shakes off his obligatory POS game, and bounces back with a much better performance. I predict more swing passes and screens injected into the mix to help nullify the rush. Dalton is fairly accurate on the run, so start moving him around. ...on purpose.

17-13 Bengals

In a related note, I also predict that if the team loses the opening coin toss, Bengal fans will erupt, declaring it yet another example of the league cheating and hating us.
Reply/Quote
The shift in predictions from week 1. Hah.

We KNEW the o line was going to be bad but the kool-aid a was too strong based on the KC game.

However, against all odds (o line, prime time, coaching) we pull out a double digit lead and win. Sht, am I still on that kool-aid?

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:25 AM)BMK Wrote: I think Dalton shakes off his obligatory POS game, and bounces back with a much better performance. I predict more swing passes and screens injected into the mix to help nullify the rush. If I were the coach, I'd implement  more of a spread offense with 4 receivers and a blocking back to keep the linebackers honest and keep them from joining the party in the Bengal's backfield. Dalton is fairly accurate on the run, so start moving him around.

17-13 Bengals

In a related note, I also predict that if the team loses the opening coin toss, Bengal fans will erupt, declaring it yet another example of the league cheating and hating us.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 05:07 AM)TKUHL Wrote:
  • Most Consecutive Shutout Losses or Ties, 8
Rochester Jeffersons (lost 6) 1922–24

I think thats about to change this week.

Thanks for finding that, I was trying to find a site with the info.

This team certainly looks inept of offense, if they set a new mark for shut-outs would Marvin get canned?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Saw it being low scoring before this last crappy performance and us winning. Now?

9-6 Texans
Reply/Quote
17-6 bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:04 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: Since I'm not an over emotional knee jerking crybaby, the Bengals will win this game. But not by much.

I am an emotional knee jerking crybaby today brother. Just let it be. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Bengals-41
Texans-3

Off we go to a 15-1 record and Super Bowl champs for the first time!

Weeeeeeeeeee who wants tacos?
Reply/Quote
Rookie QB?

prime time?

Texan rookie QB?

Have we seen this before.

Their D line is going to be mad and have a field day.

17-3 Texans. Bullock will miss two field goals and make one.

End of season for Bengals who will be lucky to have 40,000 show up for later games.
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming
Reply/Quote
Texans- 17
Bengals- 13

2 good defenses, 2 pathetic offenses. Texans get the edge since it's a PT game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Texans over Bengals 10-8. We watch these two OL combine to give up 9 safeties.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting another Bengals loss.. Nothing that Giggles McGee or this team has said will convince me they've changed anything.

Other than less tipped ball interceptions.. I see more sacks and 0 points again

13 - Texans
0 - Bengals
Reply/Quote
wow....
smh.....very, very negative comments....
I see us winning 27-10
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 03:57 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Texans over Bengals 10-8. We watch these two OL combine to give up 9 safeties.

On the bright side, they would talk about that game for the next 50 years.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote