Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans Message Boards
(11-10-2015, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: cuase thats what millionairs care about

The wealthy and privileged of this country have become accustomed to receiving a lot of free stuff, they basically expect it.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:24 PM)pally Wrote: Checking out our next opponant, Texan fans have given up.  There is no life, no spunk.  It is simply sad...no fun to even think about poking at them....they would agree

http://www.texanstalk.com/threads/texans-vs-bengals-wishful-thinking.109632/

Yeah, but they won a playoff game a couple years ago so...
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope since Andre is out JJ Watt doesn't hurt Dalton....

JJ Watt didn't do shit against the Colts, and they supposedly have the worst line in football let them tell it.  No reason for our line to give up any sacks to these guys.  
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:19 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Yeah, but they won a playoff game a couple years ago so...

Word on the street is that they've won a couple of those.

Seriously though, they're one team I'd love to see make it in this year and play us in the playoffs, seems like the Bengals owe them one.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:24 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Word on the street is that they've won a couple of those.

Seriously though, they're one team I'd love to see make it in this year and play us in the playoffs, seems like the Bengals owe them one.

So why are we feeling sorry for them?  Shouldn't they be feeling sorry for us?  
Reply/Quote
Hoyer is playing decent, Hopkins is a good receiver, and Washington is solid. With our pass rush and secondary, their strengths should be going against our strengths. Without a running game or tight end threat, our linebackers shouldn't be under fire too much...

They've got some good players on defense, but they seem to only put it all together at home. They're giving up 17.25 ppg at home, and 34 ppg on the road.

Any team can win a game with some funny bounces, or the other team playing sloppy. For Houston to win, I think they're going to need both.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:24 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Word on the street is that they've won a couple of those.

I think I would prefer to face the Colts.  The losses to the Texans are much more in the past.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like how we all felt in the 90s.

Sad, really.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Haha comment of the thread:

"I got dalton and the eifert in both my fantasy leagues."
Reply/Quote
Pure comedy:

"Could be worse.
You could have been a Bengals fan through the 90's.
A time when driving nails into your scrotum would have been less painful than watching those teams.
Yeah, let that sink in for a moment."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope since Andre is out JJ Watt doesn't hurt Dalton....

Where has it been indicated that Andre was out for the Houston game?  Last I heard we'd be back at full strength.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 03:25 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Where has it been indicated that Andre was out for the Houston game?  Last I heard we'd be back at full strength.

It hasn't been, I just have a feeling....
Reply/Quote
They're pretty one dimensional on offense now....but ya never know what Watt can or will do, and he has made us look bad plenty. It may be cliche, but any given Sunday is right. It would be nice to roll into Arizona at 9-0, but we can't afford to look past these guys. They're still in the playoff race in that shitty division, and they aren't gonna roll over and play dead.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
We better win this game or I'll get so mad that I'll swear I hate the Bengals to my television and then continue watching every game and Googling for news about them every 20 minutes.
Reply/Quote
Feel sorry for other teams fans? HA! I don't and won't. Nobody holds a gun to their heads and makes them be a fan of any team. I don't remember anyone feeling sorry for us or any teams saying, 'Gee, we feel sorry you guys stink up the place so we'll play horrible just to make you feel better.'
If anything other fans just made fun of us for being Bengals fans. I hope we stomp them bad and all their fans sit at home sobbing into their pillows at night.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:37 AM)Earendil Wrote: Wow, I kind of feel bad for those guys.
Are you serious? These goofballs knocked us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row!  Not only that, but they are only 1 game out of 1st place with Andrew Luck hurt!  No reason to be upset
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:25 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: So why are we feeling sorry for them?  Shouldn't they be feeling sorry for us?  

That a serious question?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 07:47 PM)Stormborn Wrote: That a serious question?

Not really.  I much rather be a Bengals fan right now than a fan of a team that won a playoff game a couple years ago.  
Reply/Quote
In no way, do I feel sorry for them. If they want to be fans of a good team, they can always root for the Bengals.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
They're pretty comical over there. This one made laugh:

"The Bengals are 20 minutes late coming out after halftime and this allows the Texans to drive 80 yards on 12 plays ."
Reply/Quote