Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans release Arian Foster
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000640966/article/texans-releasing-arian-foster

After 7 years. Not sure who they got waiting in the wings I can't remember. Crazy though this guys fantastic when he's on the field. Injuries are the question.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Had him on a my fantasy team a few years back and gave me consistent numbers. Interesting to see where he lands.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Denver could be a legit landing spot. Their top two RBs are free agents. I know Anderson is restricted, but they tendered him at the lowest level so someone may try to pry him away. Foster can reunite with Kubiak and his zone scheme.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
He has one foot out of the league.  The other foot has a torn achilles tendon attached to it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Wish him the best of luck.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Was Foster the guy who sold stock in himself? Some football player did that a few years ago...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
He wasn't that fantastic last year when he was on the field. Okay. Not special...at all.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 07:46 AM)xxlt Wrote: Was Foster the guy who sold stock in himself? Some football player did that a few years ago...

believe Vernon davis might have been one  (there was more than 1 but I remember 1 being a 49er)
Reply/Quote
He's had injuries and wear, but prayin for the guy to land in a good spot, even if he isn't hip to that.
Reply/Quote
When I think of him I'll always remember how he became the excuse for people to say any undrafted RB could be super awesome and we had no way of knowing.
Reply/Quote
I read the average life expectancy of a running back in the NFL is something like 3 years at best. I can't think of any other position that can wear a player down faster.. Best of luck to Foster..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Foster may land somewhere, but his injury may keep him from playing much this year. The Texans obviously saw that. I definitely think Gio and Hill are our running backs of the future.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote