Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Texas Sheriff killed at gas station
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/texas-sheriffs-deputy-shot-gas-station/

A man shot a uniformed sheriff's deputy "execution-style" while he fueled his patrol car in the Houston area, killing him instantly, authorities said.

Deputy Darren H. Goforth, 47, was returning to his car after pumping gas Friday night.

The gunman walked up from behind him and opened fire for no apparent reason, Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said.

When Goforth fell to the ground, the gunman stood over him and shot him some more, authorities said. He died at the scene.

"He was literally gunned down in what appears to be an unprovoked, execution-style killing," Hickman said. "I have been in law enforcement for 45 years, I have never seen anything this cold-blooded."
(08-29-2015, 05:09 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/texas-sheriffs-deputy-shot-gas-station/

A man shot a uniformed sheriff's deputy "execution-style" while he fueled his patrol car in the Houston area, killing him instantly, authorities said.

Deputy Darren H. Goforth, 47, was returning to his car after pumping gas Friday night.

The gunman walked up from behind him and opened fire for no apparent reason, Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said.

When Goforth fell to the ground, the gunman stood over him and shot him some more, authorities said. He died at the scene.

"He was literally gunned down in what appears to be an unprovoked, execution-style killing," Hickman said. "I have been in law enforcement for 45 years, I have never seen anything this cold-blooded."

It's beginning.
It will get bigger and bigger, as the false flags fly.
Next you will see sniper attacks within the inner city.
Someone wants to generate so much strife, issue martial law, and never leave office.
It's why Dems are not doing much campaign wise, or why Hillary doesn't care about any of the accusations.
It's why Bernie gave up his stage.
They are not going to give the R's a chance to win.
They are occupying DC, period.
:hooked:
It does seem at times lately that many share Manson's dream of a race war.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Since the race was not identified, can we assume the assassin was black?
(08-29-2015, 08:34 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Since the race was not identified, can we assume the assassin was black?

Story I saw said suspect had dark complexion but video and any witnesses had not given enough info to determine race yet.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Just saw a suspect is in custody. Black dude. Cops there issued a statement saying can we drop the qualifiers and just say "lives matter." Others have said the same. I agree.
(08-29-2015, 11:48 PM)xxlt Wrote: Just saw a suspect is in custody. Black dude. Cops there issued a statement saying can we drop the qualifiers and just say "lives matter." Others have said the same. I agree.

Hopefully you're not running for the Democrat nomination for President, or you would be booed off of the stage and be forced to apologize.   Ninja
(08-29-2015, 08:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's beginning.
It will get bigger and bigger, as the false flags fly.
Next you will see sniper attacks within the inner city.
Someone wants to generate so much strife, issue martial law, and never leave office.
It's why Dems are not doing much campaign wise, or why Hillary doesn't care about any of the accusations.
It's why Bernie gave up his stage.
They are not going to give the R's a chance to win.
They are occupying DC, period.
:hooked:

I cannot tell if this is a joke or legitimate insane ramblings...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2015, 02:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I cannot tell if this is a joke or legitimate insane ramblings...

Good.
It worked as intended then.
ThumbsUp

Serious note: I contrived the whole thing, just to use the smiley and to see if anyone was crazy enough to take it and run with it.
Just an opinion and I could be very wrong, but something like this feels personal.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(08-31-2015, 03:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Just an opinion and I could be very wrong, but something like this feels personal.

Certainly emptying the magazine into him has that personal feel, but it could also be some nut job who thinks people complaining about police is an open invitation to start gunning them down.  We will find out shortly I am sure.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2015, 03:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Certainly emptying the magazine into him has that personal feel, but it could also be some nut job who thinks people complaining about police is an open invitation to start gunning them down.  We will find out shortly I am sure.

You wanna arguments son?  I give you an arguments if that's whatcha lookn' for.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]