Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas denies birth certificate
(08-29-2015, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Do you want dirt-cheap labor, or not?

Also, if you really want to see how "skilled and qualified" you are, apply for a work permit in Canada.  I tried this a few years and despite having a masters degree and a goodly amount of experience they said "You aren't fluent in French, minus 10 points...don't call us, we'll call  you."  Ouch.

I have not tried Canada but did try Australia. I love that system. I would be ok using that point system to determine who stays or who goes with the current illegals.

Australia is doing a lot of things right these days when it comes to illegals.
(08-30-2015, 01:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have worked in a kitchen.  It's hard work, but I would do just fine .  Ita not my career choice but inwould survive just fine

You don't seem like a line cook kinda guy, but kudos to you if you did.  You're right though it is hard work, and it does take a certain skill set and a lot of immigrants work in restaurants because most of the citizens of this country cant or don't want work in that environment for the same pay that immigrants are willing to.  I've worked with a lot of immigrants that worked in one restaurant during the day and another at night.  They are far from lazy and contribute to society.
(08-30-2015, 01:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Do you know what a machine gun is?   Or are you just assuming like all anti gun people.

Well, I was obviously going over the top because you're  using the exact same argument. "When they wrote it, there was no way to know about future issues".
(08-30-2015, 02:43 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: You don't seem like a line cook kinda guy, but kudos to you if you did.  You're right though it is hard work, and it does take a certain skill set and a lot of immigrants work in restaurants because most of the citizens of this country cant or don't want work in that environment for the same pay that immigrants are willing to.  I've worked with a lot of immigrants that worked in one restaurant during the day and another at night.  They are far from lazy and contribute to society.

Man that work is hard as heck. Not saying that there isn't hard working ones. Just come the right way, and be skilled. Yes a line cook is a nice skill. But I would prefer the scientists, doctors, and engineers before them.

I don't take away from the grinders. But I respect the ones more who do it the right way.
(08-30-2015, 08:38 AM)Donnyho Wrote: Well, I was obviously going over the top because you're  using the exact same argument. "When they wrote it, there was no way to know about future issues".

I think we need to bring back the 1924 immigration act . With a few slight changes. The ban can be on Central Americans instead of Asians. At least until we get the illegals sorted out. About 10 years then let them in at the 2% of current legal Amercian citizens born in that country

The we can start pairing down the illegals here. Highly skilled illegals get a path. For themsleves only. Low skilled illegals get a work permit, then they have that time to find a sponsor who will take on financial responsibility for them for 10 years. Just like a normal legal immigrant.

I would imagine we would see a lot of illegals marrying Amercian citizens at that point which is fine because they would be taking responsibility for them.
(08-31-2015, 11:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think we need to bring back the 1924 immigration act .  With a few slight changes.   The ban can be on Central Americans instead of Asians.    At least until we get the illegals sorted out.   About 10 years then let them in at the 2% of current legal Amercian citizens born in that country

The  we can start pairing down the illegals here.  Highly skilled illegals get a path.   For themsleves only.   Low skilled illegals get a work permit, then they have that time to find a sponsor who will take on financial responsibility for them for 10 years.   Just like a normal legal immigrant.  

I would imagine we would see a lot of illegals marrying Amercian citizens at that point which is fine because they would be taking responsibility for them.

All Asians for just some?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-31-2015, 11:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: All Asians for just some?

Asians were banned in the 1924 act because of the world dynamics at the time. Same for Arabs.

Given todays dynamics, Arabs and central amricans would be rightfully kept out until we sorted out the issues with illegals. And Arabs Ofc until they stop killing people.
(08-31-2015, 11:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Asians were banned in the 1924 act because of the world dynamics at the time.     Same for Arabs.  

Given todays dynamics, Arabs and central amricans would be rightfully kept out until we sorted out the issues with illegals.      And Arabs Ofc until they stop killing people.

So all Asians are OK now?
(08-31-2015, 11:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: So all Asians are OK now?

[Image: our-supreme-leader-kim-jong-un.jpg]
(08-31-2015, 11:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: So all Asians are OK now?

2% of the legal americans born in that country is ok. Which is the amount the 1924 act says.
(08-31-2015, 11:54 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: our-supreme-leader-kim-jong-un.jpg]

ThumbsUp
(08-31-2015, 11:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think we need to bring back the 1924 immigration act . With a few slight changes. The ban can be on Central Americans instead of Asians. At least until we get the illegals sorted out. About 10 years then let them in at the 2% of current legal Amercian citizens born in that country

The we can start pairing down the illegals here. Highly skilled illegals get a path. For themsleves only. Low skilled illegals get a work permit, then they have that time to find a sponsor who will take on financial responsibility for them for 10 years. Just like a normal legal immigrant.

I think the CRA of 1964 may actually prohibit what you suggest here.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-31-2015, 11:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Asians were banned in the 1924 act because of the world dynamics at the time.     Same for Arabs.  

Given todays dynamics, Arabs and central amricans would be rightfully kept out until we sorted out the issues with illegals.      And Arabs Ofc until they stop killing people.

I guess this means "your" in favor of banning all white males from entering theaters, schools, and churches until they stop killing people.
(08-31-2015, 01:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think the CRA of 1964 may actually prohibit what you suggest here.

How do you figure that?  civil rights act has no bearing how we handle immigration.

CIvil rights does not mean any non White gets in here no matter what. There needs to be strict guidelines and limitations from countries.
(08-31-2015, 01:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I guess this means "your" in favor of banning all white males from entering theaters, schools, and churches until they stop killing people.

When we go to war vs white people then we can put them on the list.   as we consistently have throughout the years.

Not sure why your bringing up a non immigration issue in this thread. Oh yeah.... It's what you do when you have no legitimate response.
(08-31-2015, 11:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Man that work is hard as heck.    Not saying that there isn't hard working ones.   Just come the right way, and be skilled.   Yes a line cook is a nice skill.  But I would prefer the scientists, doctors, and engineers before them.    

I don't take away from the grinders.   But I respect the ones more who do it the right way.

I understand your preference for doctors, scientists, and engineers...etc.  However I do also understand those trying to escape a poverty that I probably couldn't fathom. 
(08-31-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When we go to war vs white people then we can put them on the list.   as we consistently have throughout the years.  

Not sure why your bringing up a non immigration issue in this thread.   Oh yeah.... It's what you do when you have no legitimate response.

If you had a legitimate thread then I guess I might have a legitimate response.  Until then I'll continue to troll the troll.

Still waiting for your list of skills to determine if we should keep you.
(08-31-2015, 02:12 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I understand your preference for doctors, scientists, and engineers...etc.  However I do also understand those trying to escape a poverty that I probably couldn't fathom. 

I think there is a place for these types. But they can't be 90% of the immigrants. And they need a sponsor. If the business they work for believes in them then allow them to sponsor.
(08-31-2015, 02:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you had a legitimate thread then I guess I might have a legitimate response.  Until then I'll continue to troll the troll.

Still waiting for your list of skills to determine if we should keep you.

Look at what australia uses for immigration.   That's a fair list there .  

http://www.workpermit.com/australia/point_calculator.htm
(08-31-2015, 02:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look at what australia uses for immigration.   That's a fair list there .  

[Image: avatar_6f198972c058_128.png]

Look at one of your so-called "savages" from Central America.

Still waiting on your resume and why you should stay.