‏Verified account
@King55Tez
18h18 hours ago
[Image: DR2RUYJUEAEQrSY.jpg]

Vontaze Burfict
‏Verified account
@King55Tez
19h19 hours ago
Man I’m so tired of pitt players and fans keeping my name in they mouth.. stop worrying about me because I don’t give a **** about you and stop following me weirdos!

Live 4 Sport Network
‏@Live4SportNW
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @King55Tez
The best way to respond to trolls is to not acknowledge them.

Vontaze Burfict‏
Verified account
@King55Tez
19h19 hours ago
Retweeted Live 4 Sport Network
Man i am but if the @nflcommish keeps letting there players and fans say thing/do things (dummies hanging from a noose in Pittsburgh). Then ima let my peace be known

Marquis Flowers
‏@MFlowers59
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @King55Tez
That’s Ridiculous Fam!!

Vontaze Burfict
‏Verified account
@King55Tez
19h19 hours ago
Retweeted Marquis Flowers
Bro it’s kinda racist frfr
Reply/Quote
They’re straight up OBSESSED with him. It’s pathetic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
but not a peep from media and other teams. Its the Steelers and everything with the Steelers is ok. I mean when the face of your franchise is a rapist what else would you expect from the organization and its fans? Classless....

I also stand by if a Bengal was carted off the field like Shazier was they would still be mocking it and making TD celebrations out of it.

Its funny because as much as I love the dysfunctional Bengals I hate the Steelers just as much. That Pats game last week versus the Steelers was the most enjoyable game Ive seen all year and can never get enough of watching the Steelers walk off the field with their heads down and mouths shut!
Reply/Quote
I don't know if it's racist but it is definitely classes. Goodell should do something about this though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 02:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’re straight up OBSESSED with him. It’s pathetic.

Thats because he won them....
Reply/Quote
They fear him, that is why they are riding his nutsack.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 02:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’re straight up OBSESSED with him. It’s pathetic.

Yeah, he's definitely occupying space in the heads of Steelers players and fans...which really isn't that hard I guess, since there's an abundance of emptiness available there.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Trash fans of a trash team being trash. Nothing new here.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Keep it shitty Shitsburgh.  What a buncha crybaby *****.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If this was in Cincinnati and it was a Mitchell or Ward jersey on that thing or a piggy jersey ESPN would have this on the front page. However, not a single mention of this.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I mean... It'd be different if you could beat the effigy with a broomstick, and candy would fall out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Crazy stuff there. I see where he says it's kinda racist. I feel the intent was not racist but hate for the man, not the skin. Either way, they are fueling him and he will bring vengeance. Lock up the mothers & daughters in Pittsburgh next year because 55 is coming to town and hitting everything in site!

Reply/Quote
Why poke the bear. Pretty dumb Pitt. Next game is going to be bad, there is no way JuJu walks off that field on his own.
Reply/Quote
Typical Pittsburgh scumbaginess.

I used to think it was just the steeler organization that morphed great college players into classless, cheap-shot punks. But I guess that shittiness perverts the fanbase as well. They prove my theory more and more each day: steeler fans have something very fundamentally wrong with them.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 06:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Crazy stuff there. I see where he says it's kinda racist. I feel the intent was not racist but hate for the man, not the skin. Either way, they are fueling him and he will bring vengeance. Lock up the mothers & daughters in Pittsburgh next year because 55 is coming to town and hitting everything in site!
They should have done that the moment they drafted Ben...

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 07:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They should have done that the moment they drafted Ben...

Why would they? Ben is ???

Reply/Quote
See? This illustrates my point perfectly: Our main jersey should be orange. It's just a good look.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: See? This illustrates my point perfectly: Our main jersey should be orange. It's just a good look.

Never forget the way Steeler fans erupted after Kimo kneecapped Palmer in the playoffs. They’re sub-human life forms.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Bunch of classless, inbred, toothless fux waving around those yellow pizz rags. It'll catch up to 'em sooner or later.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 02:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Vontaze Burfict
‏Verified account
@King55Tez
18h18 hours ago
[Image: DR2RUYJUEAEQrSY.jpg]

Vontaze Burfict
‏Verified account
@King55Tez
19h19 hours ago
Man I’m so tired of pitt players and fans keeping my name in they mouth.. stop worrying about me because I don’t give a **** about you and stop following me weirdos!

Live 4 Sport Network
‏@Live4SportNW
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @King55Tez
The best way to respond to trolls is to not acknowledge them.

Vontaze Burfict‏
Verified account
@King55Tez
19h19 hours ago
Retweeted Live 4 Sport Network
Man i am but if the @nflcommish keeps letting there players and fans say thing/do things (dummies hanging from a noose in Pittsburgh). Then ima let my peace be known

Marquis Flowers
‏@MFlowers59
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @King55Tez
That’s Ridiculous Fam!!

Vontaze Burfict
‏Verified account
@King55Tez
19h19 hours ago
Retweeted Marquis Flowers
Bro it’s kinda racist frfr

Weirdos is right.  What is wrong with those people?  A whole city loses its mind?  Wow.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote