Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez facing another fine?
From PFT:

Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict will be getting fined again. For a change, it will have nothing to do with anything he did while on the field.

Burfict plainly fired a pair of middle fingers at the crowd during Sunday’s loss to the Bills. It’s unclear what prompted the gesture, or whether it was meant for Cincinnati fans or Buffalo fans.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/20/vontaze-burfict-fires-middle-fingers-at-crowd/
Reply/Quote
Hopefuly aimed at either Marvin or Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, he will get hammered for this for obvious reasons. Flipping the bird and, well, it's Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:37 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: Hopefuly aimed at either Marvin or Mike Brown.

Or at Peko for hurting him because Peko was yet again too late to make the tackle so he has to show he's doing something by diving on the pile. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: From PFT:

Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict will be getting fined again. For a change, it will have nothing to do with anything he did while on the field.

Burfict plainly fired a pair of middle fingers at the crowd during Sunday’s loss to the Bills. It’s unclear what prompted the gesture, or whether it was meant for Cincinnati fans or Buffalo fans.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/20/vontaze-burfict-fires-middle-fingers-at-crowd/

If it was to Bengals fans, combined with AJones bitching about fans hurting Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge's feelings...i'd have to say i'm about tired of all these bitches and don't give a damn how they feel about fans booing.

Have a problem with it? DON'T ***** SUCK SO HARD ON THE FIELD, LOSE A BIT OF WEIGHT AND TRY TO LOOK MORE LIKE A COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TEAM OUT THERE, FOR ***** SAKE.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: From PFT:

It's been reported there was a beer can throw at him. Regardless, it's pretty trashy for an NFL player with his already bad image.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If it was to Bengals fans, combined with AJones bitching about fans hurting Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge's feelings...i'd have to say i'm about tired of all these bitches and don't give a damn how they feel about fans booing.

Have a problem with it? DON'T ***** SUCK SO HARD ON THE FIELD, LOSE A BIT OF WEIGHT AND TRY TO LOOK MORE LIKE A COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TEAM OUT THERE, FOR ***** SAKE.

And while you're at it, GTFO!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ready that supposedly a Bills fan had thrown a beer at him earlier.

Logical Outcome: Nothing happens.
Goodell Outcome: Suspended for the rest of the year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If it was to Bengals fans, combined with AJones bitching about fans hurting Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge's feelings...i'd have to say i'm about tired of all these bitches and don't give a damn how they feel about fans booing.

You should try watching the games. Burfict played great today. 

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ready that supposedly a Bills fan had thrown a beer at him earlier.

Logical Outcome: Nothing happens.
Goodell Outcome: Suspended for the rest of the year.

I saw Burfict take his helmet off on the sidelines. "Godless" will likely suspend him for that. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You should try watching the games. Burfict played great today. 

Yeah. He played well. He's one guy that you can't question effort and passion. 

Sometimes my over-the-top faux outrage doesn't come across as well as other times. :)

EDIT: But he did come back fat and a bit out of shape.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sometimes my over-the-top faux outrage doesn't come across as well as other times. :)

Then you, sir, should
[Image: 7297038340_390f4b5b04.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:43 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It's been reported there was a beer can throw at him. Regardless, it's pretty trashy for an NFL player with his already bad image.

Huh... I thought it was another sex toy
Reply/Quote
did you draw that yourself
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: did you draw that yourself

Nah, I steal only the best. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Then you, sir, should
[Image: 7297038340_390f4b5b04.jpg]

I'M NOT GOING TO GTFO, YOU GTFO!!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Allow us to all GTFO.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Here's the video of it...

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 10:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Here's the video of it...

Yeah, it def looks like he's pissed at fans for expressing how pissed off they are about how much the Bengals suck. 

Reply/Quote
Whatever it was, it was uncalled for. It is yet another example of him not being able to control his emotions and for that matter, a Marvin Lewis led player not being able to do so.

Without question it deserves a fine. If it was done towards the Cincinnati fans the team should discipline him also.
Reply/Quote