Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez is back!!
(09-27-2016, 12:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: you mean like the Pittsburgh game when he came back last year and played a ton of snaps and was a force ?

They (Lewis/Guenther) had planned for him to play 20 snaps, and he ended up playing 36, 48% of the snaps against Pittsburgh.

That was in part due to Rey Maualuga getting hurt early in the game and never returning.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/2/9658020/bengals-vs-steelers-offensive-and-defensive-snap-counts
Reply/Quote
I'm excited to see Vontaze and Dansby on the field together!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The beginning of the turn around!! 3-2 heading to NE!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 07:40 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Our heart and souls of our defense is back!! Can't wait to see the difference and impact it creates for the defense as a whole. The league better be scared bc were bout to go on a terror!!!!

WHO DEY!!!

Definately a big deal right when we needed something to get us on the right path.

Burfict makes a huge difference for our Defense with his smarts, tackling and just his playmaking ability.

The passion he brings to the game is unheralded. Always love watching this guy play.

Love how he flies around the field. Rock On
Reply/Quote
There is nothing to excited about. We are 1-2 and the world is collapsing!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 08:52 PM)740Bengal Wrote: The beginning of the turn around!! 3-2 heading to NE!

That would be awesome. If we just win half of our first 6 games we could seriously make a run at 13-3 with the back
half of this schedule. I am still concerned about the OL but atleast we started to get the running game going. It will
take a bit for Ogbuehi and the OL to grow into themselves. Need more quick passes on early downs and getting 2nd
and 3rd and shorts so the Defense cannot just pin their ears back.

When Defenses like the Broncos know Dalton has to throw it will be a long day with Bodine and Og and even Whit
had a bad game against them from what i saw. This is clearly our biggest weakness right now, but the good thing is
we know Whit, Boling and Zeit can play very good. I am just hoping Whit is not starting to fall off.
Reply/Quote