Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thad Moss
Bengals need to sign him. Him and Burrow has chemistry at LSU. CJ looks to be done for the year
Reply/Quote
He is on Washington's Injured Reserve I don't think he is playing this year.
Reply/Quote
There is no need to sign another weapon at this point. The only area that needs to be addressed is the same area that needed to be addressed last year before the draft... the O-line.

It doesn't matter who we have at WR, TE, RB or QB. If the line can't offer running lanes and protection to throw, it's all for nothing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:50 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He is on Washington's Injured Reserve I don't think he is playing this year.

They released him
Reply/Quote
We need to do something. Sample looks like he’s going to make a lot us (myself included) eat some crow, but we can’t roll with just him and Cethan Carter. If Sample went down we’d be absolutely ******.

Reply/Quote
I think a random crackhead from Over the Rhine or Avondale could chip block better than this (granted, the O play calling is complete ass, so Gio, Sample and Mixon get a pass).

I can't believe I'm giving Sample a pass. I ***** love free samples.
Reply/Quote
Morgan Schreck will be brought up from the practice squad. And Drew Sample gets to prove why he was a 2nd round draft pick.

Moss is on IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 07:17 AM)pally Wrote: Morgan Schreck will be brought up from the practice squad. And Drew Sample gets to prove why he was a 2nd round draft pick.

Moss is on IR

That’s inspiring.

Reply/Quote
I'm not sure that anything short of a Sample playoff winning catch will prove his draft round status. That, or he turns into Marcedes Lewis.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:47 AM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals need to sign him. Him and Burrow has chemistry at LSU. CJ looks to be done for the year

If you think our current TEs couldn't get separation, then you don't want Thad Moss. 
Reply/Quote
Thaddeus Moss cannot walk

I'd like to see us give Mitchell Wilcox a shot
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Washington waived him with an injury designation, he cleared waivers and is now in Washington's IR list.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Promote Schreck
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote