Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank you AJ
(03-17-2021, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For many years my internet pass word to everything was ad142aj1846!

Truly the end of an era for me.

New password options:

aj182AZad142CHI

or 9JB2IR4evur
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: New password options:

aj182AZad142CHI

or 9JB2IR4evur

Don't you put that evil on us....
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't you put that evil on us....

fine....

9JB2IR4notthatlongpleasedeargodpleasedontlethimberuinedwhyarentwegettingmoreolinewhywhywhy
Reply/Quote
Glad he's gone. Both for him and the team. As others have mentioned, he seemed done last year and honestly the year before kind of ticked me off with him. I loved watching him play but I just don't think his heart was in it to be here any longer. Specially after Dalton was benched. I feel he's lost a step and fears injury to be as good as he once was, although I hope I'm wrong. I wish him great success in AZ.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: fine....

9JB2IR4notthatlongpleasedeargodpleasedontlethimberuinedwhyarentwegettingmoreolinewhywhywhy

too easy to hack right now.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: I wish last year ended better and I hope that he revives his career in Arizona, thank you for everything AJ. I'm glad I got to watch games of you live in person when you were still a beast. I'm really going to miss you in Cincy.

Yes, well said. One of my favorite Bengals of all time. Hope he plays great for the Cards.

BTW, is Larry sticking around another year? Best buddies him and AJ.
Reply/Quote
Andy and AJ were the two guys that got me BACK into Bengals football after a few years away. These guys helped my fandom and gave us a reason to be interested in this team in the 2010s. I’ll remember their time fondly, particularly 2015 and will always wonder ‘what if’ about Daltons thumb.

Greatest game imo was when he went toe to toe with Steve Smith and humiliated the Ravens secondary.

He has too many great plays to choose just one, but the Baltimore Hail Mary comes to mind.

Hope he does well down in AZ.
Reply/Quote
Wish him nothing but the best.

Class act on and off the field.

Wish he would have gone to a team where he could have had a real shot at a Super Bowl though.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
AJ says goodbye

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good luck to AJ in Arizona. Glad he didn’t end up going to a team I hate.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Perhaps my favorite Bengal of all time
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thanks for the years....and always a class act. Best wishes.

This. An amazing player and an amazing human being.  So lucky to see him play.  Wish he'd been able to avoid the debilitating injuries.

Good fortune AJ.   You will be missed.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 08:12 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: Perhaps my favorite Bengal of all time

Ditto

Who would have thought that it would be St. Patrick's Day that causes the Bengals to stop wearing Green?
Reply/Quote
Good luck in Arizona Mr. Green.
Reply/Quote
He never did pass Chad in catches, yards or TD's.

101 catches short
1353 yards short
1 TD short

Honestly, I thought it was a lock that he'd pass Chad, due to the era being more pass focused. He couldn't stay healthy though.

Either way, I loved AJ both as a player and just being a chill dude (except with Jalen Ramsey). He'll forever be associated with that record run of playoff appearances, as he was arguably the MVP of those teams. Just wish we could've won him one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the memories, AJ Green! Good luck in AZ, and keep us forever in your heart.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
good luck old man if you suddenly perform a lot better you were faking it the last 3years of below average performance Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For many years my internet pass word to everything was ad142aj1846!

Truly the end of an era for me.

Everything but caps. I'm calling BS. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: fine....

(03-17-2021, 03:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: too easy to hack right now.

If you don't have at least 36 characters as your password, you're shit is as good as gone. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote