Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you/Good luck Hue!
Good luck to Hue on coaching the Browns! Thank you for being an amazing coach for the Bengals and good luck on making the Browns good (even though it's a divisional rival)

I hope he has a lot of success (except when playing the Bengals) as long as it doesn't affect the Bengals, Good luck Hue!

You will be missed!
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:05 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Good luck to Hue on coaching the Browns! Thank you for being an amazing coach for the Bengals and good luck on making the Browns good (even though it's a divisional rival)

I hope he has a lot of success (except when playing the Bengals), Good luck Hue!

You will be missed!

He will certainly be missed and I'm happy for him getting the opportunity to be a HC again.....but he's going to Cleveland and I hope he crashes and burns.i don't hope he does well and I don't hope he has success. It's not you hue, it's Cleveland.

Reply/Quote
He's the enemy. He can go piss up a rope.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Congratulations Hue. I hope you fail spectacularly.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope the Browns manage to fail in a way that makes it clear it is not Hue's fault.
Reply/Quote
Good luck!

Reply/Quote
He's going to come after our free agents.. Marvin Jones most likely.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:26 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I hope the Browns manage to fail in a way that makes it clear it is not Hue's fault.

Same Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Just go 8-8, doesn't effect us and you become a legend in the city.
Reply/Quote
The last thing he did as OC was give the ball to the Fumbler when they were standing on the doorstep on the first playoff win in 25 years. Will never forgive him for that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:39 PM)McC Wrote: The last thing he did as OC was give the ball to the Fumbler when they were standing on the doorstep on the first playoff win in 25 years.  Will never forgive him for that.

All Jeremy had to due was get the ball and fall down behind an offensive lineman 3xs, something he's done pretty well all season.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Traitor Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:21 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Congratulations Hue.  I hope you fail spectacularly.

True story. Hope we can bring him back in two years after he's dismantled what little the Browns had going for him... This is football, and the Browns are in the AFCNorth. Screw 'em!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:26 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I hope the Browns manage to fail in a way that makes it clear it is not Hue's fault.

They've done that very well so far. Owner made the Manziel selection overruling GM and Coach.

This Haslam guy reminds my of when Modell bought the Browns. Overruled Paul Brown and down they went for decades to come.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:10 AM)McC Wrote: He's the enemy.  He can go piss up a rope.

You'll be his biggest fan if he can actually beat the Steelers half the time. Frankly, the Browns being something other than 2 free wins for the Steelers and Ravens might help us a bit.
Reply/Quote
Over the past few years, the Browns have been competitive against division rivals.

With Hue, I can see them splitting more often and may even sweep one of us.

Reply/Quote
Fuq hue
Reply/Quote
All I can say is the man must love a challenege. Hope he and Andrew Hawkins and whatever FA Bengals that are stupid enough to join him choke on all the losing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 04:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You'll be his biggest fan if he can actually beat the Steelers half the time.  Frankly, the Browns being something other than 2 free wins for the Steelers and Ravens might help us a bit.

True.  But he can still go piss up a rope 50 weeks of the year.

Reply/Quote