Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Seahawks.....
(11-29-2015, 10:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Funny, huh?

Took a blow to the head when he was hit INTO the defender who is then flagged for a late hit.
Stays on the ground until said flag is thrown.
Gets up and continues playing UNTIL Seattle scores a TD and PAT to go up by 9.
ONLY THEN DOES THE CONCUSSION PROTOCOL BEGIN?????

Me thinks there will be another conference call between the league and trainers this week!

Until Seattle scored, Big Jen had a chance to be the hero...so please excuse him if he had to go to the locker room and polish his drama queen tiara.  

Once Seattle scored, he knew they would be teeing off  on the QB and probably would get picked off....so he left.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Obviously you've never heard any and every color guy drone on about how gritty Ben is.

Dierdorf used to soil himself every time Pig Ben couldn't read a defense and ran around....excuse me, I meant to say "used his expertise to extend the play".  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We'll see him.

He won't be in the "protocol".  He'll be on the injury report with a "head injury".

His head will be listed as "swollen"....actually, he is just FAT
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:34 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nice game Seahawks ! And the wildcard picture just got a lot tighter.

I know it could change, but right now the Texans and the Cheifs are hot.  

And either one of those two could advance against Denver and the Colts (assuming the Bengals hold on to the 2 seed)

How ironic would it be if the Bengals hosted the Texans in the second round of the playoffs? 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know it could change, but right now the Texans and the Cheifs are hot.  

And either one of those two could advance against Denver and the Colts (assuming the Bengals hold on to the 2 seed)

How ironic would it be if the Bengals hosted the Texans in the second round of the playoffs? 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:09 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No doubt. I think we've seen enough of them the last four years to last a lifetime. I can't take another loss to TJ ***** Yates.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:13 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: No doubt.  I think we've seen enough of them the last four years to last a lifetime. I can't take another loss to TJ ***** Yates.

I don't think that would happen and I would love Andy being able to shove it up JJ Watt's arse on National TV.  

Tell me that wouldn't be fun?  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:15 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't think that would happen and I would love Andy being able to shove it up JJ Watt's arse on National TV.  

Tell me that wouldn't be fun?  

Oh, it would be fun if that's how it played out. For the most part when we've played them, that's not been the case. I'd love some playoff revenge against the Jets, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see this team personally knock the Steelers out of the wild card spot, even if we didn't necessarily need the game. It wouldn't be an 05 in Pittsburgh euphoric feeling, but it would be a good one.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:53 AM)RiverRat13 Wrote: If the Patriots two losses are within the AFC, then the Bengals would have the tiebreaker.  Not that it matters.  I don't see Brock Osweiller leading a two-touchdown comeback.

How about now ?
Reply/Quote
Number 1 seed is for the taking. Gronk carted off!
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:05 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Number 1 seed is for the taking. Gronk carted off!

Folks say "A QB can't do it by himself", but those folks don't know Tom Brady.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks say "A QB can't do it by himself", but those folks don't know Tom Brady.

Even the magician Brady has his limits. As we saw tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks say "A QB can't do it by himself", but those folks don't know Tom Brady.

No, he can't do it either.  It wasn't long ago, without Gronk, he posted a QB rating of something like 85.  He needs protection (big time) and he needs weapons, just like any other QB.

Do you think Aaron Rogers is suddenly a 50% completion percentage QB?  That is about what he has done over the past several weeks.  He lost his #1 WR and is paying the price.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:04 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Concussion protocol could be a two week process...think we might not see Ben in two weeks?

He'll be back, this just opportunity for the media to stroke his ego and say how tough he his.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Certainly A. Dalton has better offensive weapons overall around him than Brady. Gio + Eifert + Green = better than Gronk and any speedy gonzaleses.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:24 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: I don't think so pal.  We can put an L on Denver ourselves.  And new England would only need to lose once more for us to presumably get the one seed.   Not gonna google it now cuz **** that.  But I think the tie breaker would go to us if we beat Denver and they don't if both teams are 14-2.

I keep saying this, but beating Denver in Denver is going to be hard.  Gene Atkins has the Sickle Cell trait, meaning he can't play or can only play very little in Denver.  Without him, our D line is not as effective.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:46 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I keep saying this, but beating Denver in Denver is going to be hard.  Gene Atkins has the Sickle Cell trait, meaning he can't play or can only play very little in Denver.  Without him, our D line is not as effective.

THAT I did not know.
Reply/Quote
I know the Seahawks were at home, but the way they were playing makes the win against them all the more impressive.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:53 AM)RiverRat13 Wrote: If the Patriots two losses are within the AFC, then the Bengals would have the tiebreaker.  Not that it matters.  I don't see Brock Osweiller leading a two-touchdown comeback.

See that, Ya never know til the fat baby stings and stuff....

(11-30-2015, 12:46 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I keep saying this, but beating Denver in Denver is going to be hard.  Gene Atkins has the Sickle Cell trait, meaning he can't play or can only play very little in Denver.  Without him, our D line is not as effective.

Didn't know that, that sux.  We still gotta find a way though.  I want that one seed!!
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote