Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you mods!
For giving me my own sub forum.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
A Dino containment forum !

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
This was literally my first thought when I saw this section.

Seriously though, the number of trash threads you've started was getting out of hand.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-24-2016, 12:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: For giving me my own sub forum.

Cool

Yep, you earned it..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-24-2016, 08:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This was literally my first thought when I saw this section.

Seriously though, the number of trash threads you've started was getting out of hand.

And you're welcome.  Someone has to share true things about a candidate....
(09-24-2016, 11:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: And you're welcome.  Someone has to share true things about a candidate....

May that person show up sooner rather than later
(09-24-2016, 11:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: May that person show up sooner rather than later

You can ignore all the truth you want, that doesn't make it not true.

But maybe in the Clinton sub-forum you can find some more accusations that have never been proven that you can believe?

I wish you luck as I am sure you will never read anything in this one as it might cast a shadow on your candidate. Rock On

Edit: Better yet just post something that shows what I shared about Trump was a lie. That will be interesting.
(09-24-2016, 11:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: You can ignore all the truth you want, that doesn't make it not true.

But maybe in the Clinton sub-forum you can find some more accusations that have never been proven that you can believe?

I wish you luck as I am sure you will never read anything in this one as it might cast a shadow on your candidate. Rock On

Edit: Better yet just post something that shows what I shared about Trump was a lie. That will be interesting.
The 69 year old lady who attacked a Trump supporter at a rally and then proudly claimed she was a victim.

The problem is that 1) most of your threads are just red herring attacks on Trump 2) You start a dozen of them a week.
(09-25-2016, 08:19 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The 69 year old lady who attacked a Trump supporter at a rally and then proudly claimed she was a victim.

The problem is that 1) most of your threads are just red herring attacks on Trump 2) You start a dozen of them a week.

Uh, just saying it isn't true doesn't make it false.  Unless you are named Trump.

1) They are all factual articles that go at his character, or lack thereof.

2) Now they are all in one nice little sub-forum of a sub-forum of a sub-forum that you need a password and a certain number of posts to even get in to.  You can avoid them easily.

Rock On
(09-25-2016, 09:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Uh, just saying it isn't true doesn't make it false.  Unless you are named Trump.

1) They are all factual articles that go at his character, or lack thereof.

2) Now they are all in one nice little sub-forum of a sub-forum of a sub-forum that you need a password and a certain number of posts to even get in to.  You can avoid them easily.

Rock On

A whole thread to about his son posting a meme about skittles? A whole thread about the secret service saying they followed policy by paying for the plane rides they receive? It's not like there's not a million good reasons not to vote for him.
(09-25-2016, 06:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: A whole thread to about his son posting a meme about skittles? A whole thread about the secret service saying they followed policy by paying for the plane rides they receive? It's not like there's not a million good reasons not to vote for him.

That is what you took from the articles.

The article on the skittles image was about their stealing an image and the general laziness and stupidity of the things they do when they try to make a "point"

The article of the secret service was about how Trump and his campaign are paying themselves.  Filling their own coffers.  Albeit legally in this case.  Not to mention all the kinda shady ways he is doing it also.

But, again, the mods created a sub-forum of a sub-forum in a sub-forum that you need a password to get into plus a certain number of posts.  These threads will be EASY for you yo avoid so you can feel better about voting for Trump in November.  I can't hide them anymore than they already are.  Sorry.
(09-25-2016, 09:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: That is what you took from the articles.

The article on the skittles image was about their stealing an image and the general laziness and stupidity of the things they do when they try to make a "point"

The article of the secret service was about how Trump and his campaign are paying themselves.  Filling their own coffers.  Albeit legally in this case.  Not to mention all the kinda shady ways he is doing it also.

But, again, the mods created a sub-forum of a sub-forum in a sub-forum that you need a password to get into plus a certain number of posts.  These threads will be EASY for you yo avoid so you can feel better about voting for Trump in November.  I can't hide them anymore than they already are.  Sorry.

I'm not going to avoid your threads. If it's a huge article I doubt I'll read through it, but I'll read through the follow up posts. I'm just making fun of you for starting lots of threads, many of which aren't that great.

And while I enjoy Trump's trolling and the professional grade trolling from his alright followers, I'm not actually going to vote Trump in control of my life.
(09-25-2016, 09:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm not going to avoid your threads. If it's a huge article I doubt I'll read through it, but I'll read through the follow up posts. I'm just making fun of you for starting lots of threads, many of which aren't that great.

And while I enjoy Trump's trolling and the professional grade trolling from his alright followers, I'm not actually going to vote Trump in control of my life.

Well that's at least good to know! 

Enjoy the rest of the posts for the next month and a half!  ThumbsUp
(09-25-2016, 09:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well that's at least good to know! 

Enjoy the rest of the posts for the next month and a half!  ThumbsUp
Pepe is forever