Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks, JuJu!
[Image: CjVC20c.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And JuJu is down a few teeth thanks to Mr Bell.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure lit a fire under our Defense that is for damn sure. Yeah, thanks for that lol
Reply/Quote
..and the Bengals have not lost to the Steelers since:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
this dude still appears in commercials somehow
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2022, 06:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and the Bengals have not lost to the Steelers since:

ThumbsUp

(03-01-2022, 06:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: this dude still appears in commercials somehow

We all know why...
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2022, 06:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: this dude still appears in commercials somehow

(03-01-2022, 06:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We all know why...

yea, the juju's run television networks

Ninja Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2022, 05:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: CjVC20c.jpg]

I absolutely believe that hit was the moment that turned the tide.  Sure, they pooped their pants against the Rats to end that season, but to me that small stretch showed fight and creativity on both sides of the ball with good coaching.  Earned them this season, which, as we all know...turned out to be historic. 
Reply/Quote
That might be my favorite play in the 54 year history of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Reply/Quote
‘Was an enjoyable moment for sure. One of those never get sick of watching it ones.
Reply/Quote
Instead of the picture of him dancing like a jackass, maybe these pictures are better to enjoy:

[Image: PeN9QLE.png]

[Image: OffYHTp.jpg]

Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That really was the moment things turned around. This is one my favorite shirts that I own.

[Image: tok_shirt.png?v=1609006451]

Reply/Quote
...and I still say that hit resulted in a FUMBLE recovered by the Bengals! It was called incomplete.
The Bengals still won though, so I guess it's moot.
Reply/Quote
[Image: ryan_finley_teeth.0.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 07:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote:

Had never seen that before but it's pretty epic lol

I have a feeling a lot more memes like that, taunts, and just fat-out embarrassing moments are coming for the Steelers over the next (at least) ten years!
Reply/Quote
Steeler fans remember a similar rallying moment:

[Image: 915dd44ead5e9c497f97bf2a144f9571.jpg]

One key difference, though ... the Steelers got their revenge by beating the Bengals the next time they played AND by WINNING the Super Bowl that year ... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 02:03 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Steeler fans remember a similar rallying moment:

[Image: 915dd44ead5e9c497f97bf2a144f9571.jpg]

One key difference, though ... the Steelers got their revenge by beating the Bengals the next time they played AND by WINNING the Super Bowl that year ... Smirk

Revenge by rolling over our star quarterback's knee and winning a tainted game and, therefore, a tainted Super Bowl.

Steelers fans pick the craziest things to be proud of..........
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Revenge by rolling over our star quarterback's knee 

Where did he learn such thuggery? 
Oh yeah....
[Image: nov-1998-kimo-von-oelhoffen-of-the-cinci...id72462922]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 05:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Where did he learn such thuggery? 
Oh yeah....
[Image: nov-1998-kimo-von-oelhoffen-of-the-cinci...id72462922]

Bengal fans pick the craziest things to ignore … 

Like the fact that Palmer himself vouched for his former teammate’s lack of ill intent on that play.  

Also, the fact that the Bengals and Steelers split that season and that the Steelers would beat an even better QB and team in the Colts the week later, both of which suggest that Carson’s presence wouldn’t have guaranteed a win.  
Reply/Quote