Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks, JuJu!
Can't blame Juju for the culture of disrespect he was brought into. I doubt he would've had these antics if he was playing under a classy organization. Hell, I bet Joe Mixon would be just as bad if he was a part of the Steelers organization.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Revenge by rolling over our star quarterback's knee and winning a tainted game and, therefore, a tainted Super Bowl.

Steelers fans pick the craziest things to be proud of..........

Meh, let 'em have it. Glory days well over a decade ago is all they have to hold onto; cause the future looks bleak. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Meh, let 'em have it. Glory days well over a decade ago is all they have to hold onto; cause the future looks bleak. 

Yep.  The Steelers were 100% fortunate "catching lightning in a bottle" with Roethlisberger.  Tommy Maddox, Kordell Stewart, Bubby Brister, anyone?
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Meh, let 'em have it. Glory days well over a decade ago is all they have to hold onto; cause the future looks bleak. 

I guess so.......... I agree that it's going to be hilarious watching their entire fanbase whither into nothing and just have nothing to do but talk about the "good ol' days" and how they used to have a good team.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 12:19 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Yep.  The Steelers were 100% fortunate "catching lightning in a bottle" with Roethlisberger.  Tommy Maddox, Kordell Stewart, Bubby Brister, anyone?

IDK, that dude that called Myles Garrett the "N-word" has some potential. Sure that one QB that was good at duck calls got the nod over him when Big Ben went down, but he has potential.

The worst thing for Bengal fans is Pitt also has the QB that beat out Joe Burrow in college. As good a JB is imagine how good the dude that beat him out is.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 12:14 AM)Tomkat Wrote: ...and I still say that hit resulted in a FUMBLE recovered by the Bengals! It was called incomplete.
The Bengals still won though, so I guess it's moot.

If I remember correctly, it was called incomplete on the field, then reversed to a fumble upon review. I’m actually like 99% sure of it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 12:19 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If I remember correctly, it was called incomplete on the field, then reversed to a fumble upon review. I’m actually like 99% sure of it.

Upon further review (from NFL.com) - you are correct!

Fumble

(:55) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass incomplete short right to J.Smith-Schuster (V.Bell). Cincinnati challenged the incomplete pass ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass short right to J.Smith-Schuster to PIT 48 for no gain (V.Bell). FUMBLES (V.Bell), RECOVERED by CIN-J.Evans at PIT 38.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 12:19 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Yep.  The Steelers were 100% fortunate "catching lightning in a bottle" with Roethlisberger.  Tommy Maddox, Kordell Stewart, Bubby Brister, anyone?

Remember how the Steelers had at least one playoff win with each of those guys?  Granted, playoff wins weren’t plentiful during those years, and only Stewart had any deep runs (making the AFC championship game in ‘97), but the Steelers generally remain at least mediocre in their down years.   With just a few exceptions, the ‘dark years’ for the Steelers have usually consisted of hovering around the .500 mark.
Reply/Quote
Is getting butt hurt of Steelers receivers like a bar mitzvah for Bengals fans or something?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 10:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is getting butt hurt of Steelers receivers like a bar mitzvah for Bengals fans or something?

I don't see any Bengal fan "butt hurt" over JuJu. Most love the fact that he did his little dance and got "rewarded" for it. Hell I hope he dances again this year; don't you? 

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 01:36 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Remember how the Steelers had at least one playoff win with each of those guys?  Granted, playoff wins weren’t plentiful during those years, and only Stewart had any deep runs (making the AFC championship game in ‘97), but the Steelers generally remain at least mediocre in their down years.   With just a few exceptions, the ‘dark years’ for the Steelers have usually consisted of hovering around the .500 mark.

It's all you got. 

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 12:14 AM)Tomkat Wrote: ...and I still say that hit resulted in a FUMBLE recovered by the Bengals!  It was called incomplete.
The Bengals still won though, so I guess it's moot.

Actually, if I remember correctly, it WAS ruled a fumble after review.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 10:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is getting butt hurt of Steelers receivers like a bar mitzvah for Bengals fans or something?

Can you re-post this in English, please?

I'm guessing "of" = "over?"
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's all you got. 

That's kind of how it works.  Even if you guys ever win one (which may be likely, but not to the extent that most Bengal fans probably hope), then eventually you'll find yourself in the exact same spot.  

Until then, you belong in the "there's always next year" category with everyone else.  
Reply/Quote