Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Randy
(09-16-2018, 07:47 PM)corpjet Wrote: He will forever be known in our hearts as "Fat Randy"

Why?

I don't see the point.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 06:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Watching Zane Gonzalez was just downright depressing. And to think, he was the top rated kicker when we drafted Elliot.

This.  Two weeks in a row he Brown'd it -- had a chance to beat the Steelers in Wk. 1, and shoulda beat the Saints in Wk 2.  I can forgive the missed 52-yarder for the tie, but he missed at 44 before that, and 2 XPs!  Really feel bad for Browns fans ...

Happy to have Randy.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 07:05 PM)pally Wrote: It will be interesting to see if Jonathan Brown gets a look from someone this week.

My thoughts and fears exactly..
Reply/Quote
Randy's not fat. He's big boned.
Reply/Quote
Randy is just giving the haters a fat one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It wouldn't bother me in the least if he put 20 lbs on and ate a slice of pizza on the field while he was making kicks..... as long as he's making kicks Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 01:21 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Rackers was the most hated Bengals kicker ever, by far. 

Maybe? But I didn't see it that way. Rackers just had an issue with that horrible PBS turf back when it first opened. 

He went on to have a fine career.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 11:20 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Randy's not fat.  He's big boned.

No need to lie now. he did seem to lose a little weight, maybe our horrible comments have spurred him.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 07:47 PM)corpjet Wrote: He will forever be known in our hearts as "Fat Randy"

That's Phat Randy, thank you very much.

(09-17-2018, 04:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No need to lie now. he did seem to lose a little weight, maybe our horrible comments have spurred him.

If our comments carried that much weight (pun intended) then Mike Brown would have sold this team to someone who gives a damn about winning and the old fool would be on a beach somewhere counting his money.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don’t mind his gut one bit. Gives us old fat guys hope. A chance to live vicariously thru other fat guys. I might just go get one of his jerseys.

Guys with beer guts rule!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: After watching these games today I just want to give a shout out to Randy Bullock. Keep splitting the uprights and putting points on the board.
Appreciating you a lot this weekend!

Brutal weekend for kickers...probably need more mental toughness and resilience for that position than any other.

I'll take a steady, proven vet over a supposed young superstar with a rocket leg any time.

Also kudos to Simmons - everyone says they want a fair and open training camp battle and that is exactly what he did with Elliot and Bullock.
Reply/Quote
If the Browns had Randy, they would be 2-0. Think about that......
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 01:21 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Rackers was the most hated Bengals kicker ever, by far. 

I hated Mike Nugent way more. Through no fault of his own, however. Our stubborn coaching staff stuck with the former Buckeye for far too long 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 09:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why?

I don't see the point.

https://youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs
Reply/Quote
Bengals signed K Randy Bullock to a two-year extension through 2020.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-sign-bullock-to-contract-extension

Over or Under on +25 lbs gained on the next off season?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 05:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Bengals signed K Randy Bullock to a two-year extension through 2020.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-sign-bullock-to-contract-extension

Over or Under on +25 lbs gained on the next off season?

Since I started this thread I feel like he owes me a % of money from his new contract. Look at the timing - this thread is obviously the reason he got the extension!
Reply/Quote
Well I hope the OP is happy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Can we take the extension back!?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I hope the OP is happy.

No never happy with a Bengals L. I don’t get the games on TV out here so I just know he missed a 53 yarder (which is way out of his range as Marvin should know)

Did he screw up something else because looking at the final score it looks like that awesome D got punked today. And a trip to Atlanta next looks like 2-2 after next week.
Reply/Quote
Wish the Bengals could've picked up 5-10 yards on the 3rd and 20 prior to the 53 yard field goal attempt. Bullock has done a great job for the Bengals, but I'm still not confident with him on anything beyond 49 yards.
Reply/Quote