Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks a lot Colts
Now the Ravens take a game lead in the division. Great job on blowing it
Reply/Quote
They actually out Bungaled us. 2 missed FG, missed XP and missed 2 Point Conversion ANY ONE of which ices the game.

What is worse is listening to these idiots hanging from Jackson's jockstrap. Hate to break it to them but ANY QB would have been successful with the zero pressure Jackson had plus WRs WIDE open all night (because of the injury issues in the Colts defense). I'm waiting for the Rats to play a legit defense - especially one that does the simple step of doubling Brown and putting tight man coverage on Andrews.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
L'm sure the Colts hate they didn't help us out
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Pretty funny, they were up 22-3 and I was feeling pretty good about it. Next thing you know it’s tied 25-25 lol wtf.
Reply/Quote
Their rushing streak snapped. They only rushed for 86 yards.
Reply/Quote
Not giving Lamar his due is downright silly. Guy just put up 500+ all purpose yards. No, any QB can definitely not do that.

Anyway, bad week for kickers.

Reply/Quote
Ravens have been super lucky this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:34 AM)Trademark Wrote: Now the Ravens take a game lead in the division. Great job on blowing it

Thank McMiss, I blame him more than anyone.. He will blow more too.. It's coming.. No faith in that kid at all..
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not giving Lamar his due is downright silly. Guy just put up 500+ all purpose yards. No, any QB can definitely not do that.

He didn't do anything but throw to wide open guys in the middle of a deep zone the entire 2nd half. They gift wrapped all that for him. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Not sure why the Colts went for 2 points. Kick an XP and the Ravens likely fall short.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:50 AM)Tony Wrote: Thank McMiss, I blame him more than anyone.. He will blow more too.. It's coming.. No faith in that kid at all..

Which is why it was dumb to draft a kicker that early
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not giving Lamar his due is downright silly. Guy just put up 500+ all purpose yards. No, any QB can definitely not do that.

Teams act like he is Tim Tebow and he can't beat you with his arm. The exact opposite is true. He wants to pass more than run and when you don't cover anyone he is going to shread you like he did to the colts.
(10-12-2021, 12:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He didn't do anything but throw to wide open guys in the middle of a deep zone the entire 2nd half. They gift wrapped all that for him. 

Yep they were giving free releases  to the Wrs all night. Plus they didn't bother to double Brown. 

You have to defend him as a passer first rather than a runner. Jam the Wrs and Andrews, double Brown, and the edge players have to maintain discipline in thier respective rush lanes.  Obviously easier said than done.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:23 AM)Trademark Wrote: Which is why is was dumb to draft a kicker that early

Probably could got him in the last round, maybe even undrafted FA.... Woulda liked another Olineman instead...
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter... the only way the Bengals can win the North is if they can beat the Browns and Ravens head to head.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote