Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks a lot for this board
It looks great so far, some aspects even seem improved upon with regards to the old site.

Happy to talk/argue with the most hardcore Bengal fans until the end of time! Rock On
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 12:33 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: It looks great so far, some aspects even seem improved upon with regards to the old site.

Happy to talk/argue with the most hardcore Bengal fans until the end of time! Rock On

Yea man we are hardcore! and what about this dude! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

[Image: whodey.jpg][Image: d7ea6b635bca8aa4af89cbbe7e77ece3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 12:33 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: It looks great so far, some aspects even seem improved upon with regards to the old site.

Thanks brother! 

We are still in our infancy, only 5 days old, so there will be some hiccups...but the goal of our staff is to make this a great user experience for a great fan community!!!
Reply/Quote
Just wandered over from the soon to be defunct board.....looks pretty good.
Reply/Quote
Yeah this is a good board that came at the right time, well done!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for this new board. Looking forward to good discussions. Mike Brown trying to save money again?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 12:45 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Thanks for this new board. Looking forward to good discussions. Mike Brown trying to save money again?

[Image: shrugcopy.jpg]
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengalholic.. You might want to check out a few other boards to play around with.. I'm a regular on another board (totally unrelated) that uses Simple Machines.. There are a few different boards, easy to install and use that users may or may not like. Installing boards is pretty simple stuff and modifications aren't that tough either.. Most is plug and play and a few tweaks hear and there in the php files. I've been the admin on more than a few boards..I'm not in the least interested in doing it again, but I can help you with a few things if interested.. I'm assuming you have at least the ability to create sub domains so it gives users the chance to check out various forum software.. Let me know if interested..
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 12:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks brother! 

We are still in our infancy, only 5 days old, so there will be some hiccups...but the goal of our staff is to make this a great user experience for a great fan community!!!

Thank you!!! I would have missed you all had the boards died with no substitute. I look forward to joining everyone here. Let's continue our legacy as the best board in sports! Man I could hug you.
Reply/Quote
I agree - thanks for the work of doing this. How much does it cost?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 06:43 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I agree - thanks for the work of doing this.  How much does it cost?

I was wondering that too. Do you need donations?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great New Bengals Board, I'm lovin it!
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 08:38 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I was wondering that too. Do you need donations?

There were the non-stop ads for Jimmy Dean sausage, but those have vanished. How does this work?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yes ! Thanks a lot Holic and all the others involved.
Reply/Quote
Agreed! The board looks great. Can't wait until training camp so we can get some good news to discuss. Hey! What do you guys think of that Andy Dalton guy? Discus......you're welcome.
Reply/Quote
Glad this board is here!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I think you should see if the Bengals would like to be a sponsor. It would cost them less than putting on their sight. I believe that they may be interested, as well as some other local favorites. (Remke, JTM, Grippos, Skyline etc.) If you can get enough members it may even be a profit for you.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to Bengalholic and staff for creating this site so quickly. You collectively rescued us despondent and displaced Bengal fans. This site makes me believe in magic..... Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Just wanted to add my thanks to Bengalholic and all those that have made this message board. I didn't post much on the bengal.com board but would check it almost daily for updates/insights. I greatly appreciate having a place to continue to go and hope I'll actually post a little more. Great job. Thanks again.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 12:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks brother! 

You're doing a great job Bengalholic. Thanks for the effort and making the opportunity for the rest of us.

Rock On
Reply/Quote