Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for the win
As Bosewell lined up for the 56 yarder in OT, I said winning on this would still be too anti-climatic at this point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Who knew a long snapper was so important
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knew a long snapper was so important

James Harrison attempted it once. Once.....

[Image: harrison_snap_1.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 05:52 PM)6andcounting Wrote: As Bosewell lined up for the 56 yarder in OT, I said winning on this would still be too anti-climatic at this point.

LOL Still needed a few more Oh f***s to close it out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: James Harrison attempted it once. Once.....

[Image: harrison_snap_1.gif]

Literally 30 yards through the air
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

And the SOB practiced a few after the missed PAT and gave a thumbs up. He should have done about 500. And Mr Huber, there’s a reason they attempted the FG on third down. Fall on the ball. You’d think by 60 you would know this.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Btw…is Ryan Finley signed with anyone?

Reply/Quote
the steelers are awful but luckly for them the bengals were deadset on giving them the game
Reply/Quote
The Bengals lost for a lot of reasons, but in the end they lost because their snapper was hurt. Isn’t he the guy you aren’t allowed to hit? How the hell do you get hurt?

Reply/Quote

Any Bengals fan who remembers Brad St. Louis' self-implosion tour in the first half of 2009.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Bengals lost for a lot of reasons, but in the end they lost because their snapper was hurt. Isn’t he the guy you aren’t allowed to hit? How the hell do you get hurt?

Heard it was during a punt coverage play. 

Just goes to show how dirty the Steelers are. Taking out the long snapper on a punt return. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:09 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Heard it was during a punt coverage play. 

Just goes to show how dirty the Steelers are. Taking out the long snapper on a punt return. Ninja

Probably couldn't get to Huber.  Wink

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Probably couldn't get to Huber.  Wink

Well, after that ONE punt return, I'm sure Huber knows how to avoid Steeler returners. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Shew, that was ugly......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Just thought i'd give you a little J24 smackdown, to the reality of what happened yesterday--for those of you who aren't lurking in JN. 

But let's be honest. You're all lurking in JN, ya filthy animals. 

Allow the truth to set you free...

(09-12-2022, 05:01 PM)J24 Wrote: What it took for the Steelers to beat us by a field goal in overtime.
7 sacks, 5 turnovers(4 Ints), a pick 6, a miss pat, and a miss cheap shot. Oh and the ref missing a TD against us.

Suck it, ya blumpkins!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Btw…is Ryan Finley signed with anyone?

I was curious...

On March 19, 2021, the Bengals traded Finley and a seventh-round pick to the Houston Texans for a sixth-round pick.[23] He was waived on May 24, 2021.[24]

Geez, he's been out of football for over a year?  I was a bit worried when he landed in Houston that he'd become the next TJ Yates and haunt us.
Reply/Quote