Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Ravens week 17-2017 full game at NFL.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos/full-nfl-games/0ap3000001107517/Full-NFL-Game-Bengals-vs-Ravens-Week-17-2017-NFL-Game-Pass

Since a lot of you have 2 and a half hours to kill, enjoy.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
The NFL youtube channel has this game on it too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh. That game is one of the main reasons why Mike decided to bring Marvin back for 2019. I don’t really care to remember that one
Reply/Quote
Of course I've seen the highlight of that TD to Tyler Boyd, but I actually didn't see that game... I was in the process of being run outta my house by my now ex wife.

Good times...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 06:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Ugh. That game is one of the main reasons why Mike decided to bring Marvin back for 2019. I don’t really care to remember that one

Bills fans loved it...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 10:15 PM)jason Wrote: Of course I've seen the highlight of that TD to Tyler Boyd, but I actually didn't see that game... I was in the process of being run outta my house by my now ex wife.

Good times...

That HO! Bengals fans should NOT be treated this way.  :paul:

Reply/Quote
Gotta say it was a great win...but it sucks there were no inspirational wins in 2019.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 10:15 PM)jason Wrote: Of course I've seen the highlight of that TD to Tyler Boyd, but I actually didn't see that game... I was in the process of being run outta my house by my now ex wife.

Good times...

What would life be like without memories?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 12:33 AM)Synric Wrote: Gotta say it was a great win...but it sucks there were no inspirational wins in 2019.

I don't know.  I took great joy in sending the Stains home with less wins than the year before.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 10:16 PM)jason Wrote: Bills fans loved it...

Oh I know they do Whatever and living in upstate New York, they can be a bit insufferable. Ever since that game, Bills fans have become Andy Daltons biggest fans. And to this day, they defend his poor play until they’re blue in the face. It’s so bizarre...

Andy Dalton did one thing (indirectly) for the Bills, one time... and the entire fanbase wants to crown him king of Buffalo. I honestly don’t get it...

For example, I watched the jaguars game this past year with a large group of friends at a local sports bar. Four of them were Bills fans. Dalton threw (I think) 3 picks in 3 series (two on back to back throws, the first being a pick 6). I was screaming for Taylor to bench him, and every Bills fan there told me to shut up and be more respectful to my “amazing QB”... I’m sorry, were we not watching the same game?

It’s so weird. I can’t imagine ever falling in love with an opposing QB, even if he helped us back our way into the playoffs. Yet the entire Bills fanbase seems to have found a way to do just that.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 06:14 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Oh I know they do Whatever and living in upstate New York, they can be a bit insufferable. Ever since that game, Bills fans have become Andy Daltons biggest fans. And to this day, they defend his poor play until they’re blue in the face. It’s so bizarre...

Andy Dalton did one thing (indirectly) for the Bills, one time... and the entire fanbase wants to crown him king of Buffalo. I honestly don’t get it...

For example, I watched the jaguars game this past year with a large group of friends at a local sports bar. Four of them were Bills fans. Dalton threw (I think) 3 picks in 3 series (two on back to back throws, the first being a pick 6). I was screaming for Taylor to bench him, and every Bills fan there told me to shut up and be more respectful to my “amazing QB”... I’m sorry, were we not watching the same game?

It’s so weird. I can’t imagine ever falling in love with an opposing QB, even if he helped us back our way into the playoffs. Yet the entire Bills fanbase seems to have found a way to do just that.

Tell them to send us a draft pick and he'll be theirs.

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 06:14 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Oh I know they do Whatever and living in upstate New York, they can be a bit insufferable. Ever since that game, Bills fans have become Andy Daltons biggest fans. And to this day, they defend his poor play until they’re blue in the face. It’s so bizarre...

It's just because that was so damn improbable at that moment.... 4rh and 15? That game was over, and by extension so was the Bills season. They hadn't been to the postseason in a minute.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 06:24 PM)McC Wrote: Tell them to send us a draft pick and he'll be theirs.

Yeah, if they are THAT in love with him...
Reply/Quote