Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks from Tyler Eifert

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good Luck Mr. Eifert and we thank you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He was always a classy guy who you had to root for. Was never his fault he had the worst luck anybody ever had. At his best, he was a fantastic player.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Great man, will miss Tyler, wish him the best as a Jag. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert was a great Bengal. In fact, I met him in 2016.
Reply/Quote
Class guy and a great player. Wish we could have given him a go after the first full off season in a while.

But they barely used him last year.

Best wishes for him. He will be missed.
Reply/Quote
I was hoping he would stick around, but I'm sure he has more faith in producing under his original OC in his first system over the current one.
Reply/Quote
Man what could have been but for the freak injuries. He had the potential to be a hall of fame type tight end. I hope he stays healthy. He can still have a decent career.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 08:41 PM)Cicero Wrote: Man what could have been but for the freak injuries. He had the potential to be a hall of fame type tight end. I hope he stays healthy. He can still have a decent career.

On the bright side, he doesn't have a lot of miles on him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Good luck Tyler you are a class act and great player wish you the best.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 09:27 PM)McC Wrote: On the bright side, he doesn't have a lot of miles on him.

If we only could have paid him per snap.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 09:27 PM)McC Wrote: On the bright side, he doesn't have a lot of miles on him.

Low mileage, multiple severe crashes. 
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 11:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Low mileage, multiple severe crashes. 

But did he bend the frame, which is the real question.

Reply/Quote
Thanks Tyler. Never any quit in this guy. A lot of players would have probably just hung it up after all of the freak injuries. Wish him the best

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 11:32 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Thanks Tyler. Never any quit in this guy. A lot of players would have probably just hung it up after all of the freak injuries. Wish him the best

This...

I'll never forget the look on his face when he was being carted off after breaking his leg... All of his hard work at rehab down the tube again. It was tough watching him break down and cry when they got to the tunnel. Sometimes it's easy to forget these are real people with hopes and dreams.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 02:10 PM)jason Wrote: This...

I'll never forget the look on his face when he was being carted off after breaking his leg... All of his hard work at rehab down the tube again. It was tough watching him break down and cry when they got to the tunnel. Sometimes it's easy to forget these are real people with hopes and dreams.

Yep.

And he was unfairly categorized as made of glass when the fact is, pretty much all of the injuries he sustained would have injured anybody.

Reply/Quote
Tyler was the best, gonna miss him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Absolutely, and that was hard to watch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Well said Jason. These guys work their ass off and in one second everything changes. 

Nothing short of devastating Eifert has had to go through. Wish he could of become the great he had in him with us.
Reply/Quote