Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving mock draft and my qb1(for now)
Rd1:chase young. I don’t need to explain
Rd2: Jordan love qb. My qb1. The pat mahomes comps are real even if he is having a down year.
Rd3: hamsah nasirildeen s: replaces Williams bum ass
Rd4: trey Adams ot: elite player when healthy
Rd5:chazz surratt lb: we need them
Rd6: baron browning lb: osu that will probably go much earlier
Rd7:Levonta Taylor cb:depth
Reply/Quote
The Curious Case of Jordan Love.

Everything you want Physically in a QB but when Wells/Yost left with their check with me horizontal offense Utah State new HC Gary Anderson gave Love more responsibilities he has struggled with the mental part of QB play.

Love and Gordon are in the same boat both are coming from a spread horizontal offense and they will need to prove they can throw anentire NFL route tree, understand concepts and read defenses. Both have attributes to fall in love with though...no pun intended.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 03:09 PM)Synric Wrote: The Curious Case of Jordan Love.

Everything you want Physically in a QB but when Wells/Yost left with their check with me horizontal offense Utah State new HC Gary Anderson gave Love more responsibilities he has struggled with the mental part of QB play.

Love and Gordon are in the same boat both are coming from a spread horizontal offense and they will need to prove they can throw anentire NFL route tree, understand concepts and read defenses. Both have attributes to fall in love with though...no pun intended.

I think love can/has at points.. Just needs to be consistent with it. I also think he’s been responsible for a LOT more as far as audible, line switches, coveracge checks etc etc than should be.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 03:09 PM)Synric Wrote: The Curious Case of Jordan Love.

Love is playing with different coaches and players around him. Growing to do, but very talented! Lamar Jackson?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 08:17 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I think love can/has at points.. Just needs to be consistent with it. I also think he’s been responsible for a LOT more as far as audible, line switches,  coveracge checks etc etc than should be.

I like Jordan Love he could be that day 2 guy that breaks out. I don't believe it will be in his rookie year because he will go from running a horizontal spread offense in the mountain west conference to the NFL. He will have to adjust to real a offense, NFL defenses, and just the overall speed of the game. The one NFL caliber defense he saw this year was LSU and you could tell he was just a little slow with everything he did...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 09:30 PM)Synric Wrote: I like Jordan Love he could be that day 2 guy that breaks out. I don't believe it will be in his rookie year because he will go from running a horizontal spread offense in the mountain west conference to the NFL. He will have to adjust to real a offense, NFL defenses, and just the overall speed of the game. The one NFL caliber defense he saw this year was LSU and you could tell he was just a little slow with everything he did...

Utah State was just overmatched all around. Same thing happend to Lamar Jackson against LSU when he played them in a bowl. That being said Love is a very toolsy guy who needs a ton of development and will probably require more than our staff can handle.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 01:28 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1:chase young. I don’t need to explain
Rd2: Jordan love qb. My qb1. The pat mahomes comps are real even if he is having a down year.
Rd3: hamsah nasirildeen s: replaces Williams bum ass
Rd4: trey Adams ot: elite player when healthy
Rd5:chazz surratt lb: we need them
Rd6: baron browning lb: osu that will probably go much earlier
Rd7:Levonta Taylor cb:depth

Whose Mahomes comparisons are we talking about because you claimed he was a fourth round pick at best. So if you’re drafting Love in the second round you’re not using your comp. So who claimed Mahomes was a second round talent?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 08:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Whose Mahomes comparisons are we talking about because you claimed he was a fourth round pick at best. So if you’re drafting Love in the second round you’re not using your comp. So who claimed Mahomes was a second round talent?

I missed on mahomes yes. But mahomes received a 2nd round grade coming out of college into the nfl draft.
Reply/Quote
If they draft Love, they better roll with Dalton for 2020, as Love needs to be groomed for (at least) a year. He has natural talent though.

Getting Adams in Rd 4 would be great, but I really do think he goes in the 30-60 range. I think as long as he doesn't get another injury before the draft, teams will see him as being over his injury woes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I thought you were banned from making projections of where players would go per our bet last year? This sure seems like that, no?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 11:24 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I missed on mahomes yes. But mahomes received a 2nd round grade coming out of college into the nfl draft.

Really? Because it sure seems like the Chiefs gave him a first round grade coming out of college.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 09:39 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Really? Because it sure seems like the Chiefs gave him a first round grade coming out of college.

Teams also gave ogbuehi a first round grade what’s ur point
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 03:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If they draft Love, they better roll with Dalton for 2020, as Love needs to be groomed for (at least) a year. He has natural talent though.

Getting Adams in Rd 4 would be great, but I really do think he goes in the 30-60 range. I think as long as he doesn't get another injury before the draft, teams will see him as being over his injury woes.

I think he goes mid 3rd. There’s so many great tackles this clas teams aren’t gonna go with the injury prone one... as far as love that was the plan. Similar to the smith/mahomes train, let dalton finish out his contract, love sits, love starts following year.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 09:18 AM)Au165 Wrote: I thought you were banned from making projections of where players would go per our bet last year? This sure seems like that, no?

No? Just a mock draft
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 02:57 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I think he goes mid 3rd. There’s so many great tackles this clas teams aren’t gonna go with the injury prone one... as far as love that was the plan. Similar to the smith/mahomes train, let dalton finish out his contract, love sits, love starts following year.

This is a loaded class? I dunno if I'd say loaded. I'd probably say top-heavy.
Andrew Thomas
Tristan Wirfs (RT only)

Are people super high on Austin Jackson and Alex Leatherwood? I hadn't seen their names mentioned much until recently. Maybe there wasn't an expectation of either entering the draft until recently, dunno.
I didn't mention Trey Smith because I see him more as a guard and worry about his blood clot issue, but he's been good.
Trey Adams obviously has been a stud when healthy.

Other than those guys, I see a lot of potential and athleticism without a lot of readiness. I don't consider a draft class strong if it has a lot of prospects who are raw, and I see raw prospects in this class.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha trey Adams in the 4th bro I swear some of these mocks. Adams is gone day 1 lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 02:55 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Teams also gave ogbuehi a first round grade what’s ur point

Just trying to figure out where you got this second round projection based upon a Mahomes’ “comp” which is inaccurate.

(12-05-2019, 02:57 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I think he goes mid 3rd. There’s so many great tackles this clas teams aren’t gonna go with the injury prone one... as far as love that was the plan. Similar to the smith/mahomes train, let dalton finish out his contract, love sits, love starts following year.

That’s a projection.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 04:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just trying to figure out where you got this second round projection based upon a Mahomes’ “comp” which is inaccurate.

That’s a projection.

Some people in these forums remind me of Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. Bold predictions all day, every day.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 12:17 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha trey Adams in the 4th bro I swear some of these mocks. Adams is gone day 1 lol

Where would John ross go right now? In this wr class? Include the injury history he’s received since we drafted him?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 10:54 AM)ochocincos Wrote: This is a loaded class? I dunno if I'd say loaded. I'd probably say top-heavy.
Andrew Thomas
Tristan Wirfs (RT only)

Are people super high on Austin Jackson and Alex Leatherwood? I hadn't seen their names mentioned much until recently. Maybe there wasn't an expectation of either entering the draft until recently, dunno.
I didn't mention Trey Smith because I see him more as a guard and worry about his blood clot issue, but he's been good.
Trey Adams obviously has been a stud when healthy.

Other than those guys, I see a lot of potential and athleticism without a lot of readiness. I don't consider a draft class strong if it has a lot of prospects who are raw, and I see raw prospects in this class.

There is a minimum of 5 tackles that will/should receive 1st round grades another 5-7 that will receive day 2 grades.
Reply/Quote