Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving mock draft and my qb1(for now)
(12-08-2019, 05:52 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Where would John ross go right now? In this wr class? Include the injury history he’s received since we drafted him?

The fu u talking about. Follow the bouncing ball bro trey Adams ain’t even gonna make it out of round 2 let alone day 1 probably. And ur half ass attempt to address linebacker makes me cringe. Back to the drawing board.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:12 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: The fu u talking about. Follow the bouncing ball bro trey Adams ain’t even gonna make it out of round 2 let alone day 1 probably. And ur half ass attempt to address linebacker makes me cringe. Back to the drawing board.

My half ass attempt? Baron browning a top 5 lber in this class...... and u didn’t answer my question. Trey Adams is gonna free fall bc he essentially missed 2 years due to 3 major injuries, coupled with an extremely deep tackle class. I was comparing where Ross would go in this class if u looked at his injury history Bc it’s similar. Deep we class. They both go rd4.
Reply/Quote