Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
That Bullock miss was the most hilarious thing ever
I know the Bengals lost, its sucks but rewatching that Bullock miss sequence is probably the most hilarious thing ever. You know dude was milking that injury LOL
Reply/Quote
I'm just hanging out waiting for this thread to be deleted. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm just hanging out waiting for this thread to be deleted. 

Why would it be deleted lol
Reply/Quote
You have to be able to find some humor in watching the myriad ways the Bengals lose
Reply/Quote
The pan to burrow's face was also comedy. Welcome, to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:37 AM)Trademark Wrote: Why would it be deleted lol

People question my fanhood when I make posts like yours. We didn't deserve to win anyway, and it was a pretty hilarious ending to another waste of 3 hours on Sunday lol.
Reply/Quote
I made a comment to my dad that I think we were playing one of the worst teams in football for it to have been that close of a game, most of the other teams would have walloped us.
Reply/Quote
If someone in Hollywood made a movie about this franchise and the side-splitting ways in which we’ve lost games over the years, the critics would destroy it for being too far fetched.

But they’re real, and they’re spectacular. Truth stranger than fiction & all that.

I’ve determined that all Bungle fans are serving in some sort of purgatory. I have no recollection as to what I might have done in a prior life to deserve this, but I hope it was worth it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I recall in the 2000s when the Steelers had a punter who would always put on a WWF-style "injured leg limp" performance after every punt and would hobble to the sidelines. Dude would sell it so the people in row double Z could see it.

That's what the Bullock injurshank reminded me of. OOOOOOO I DONE HURT SOMETHING!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's the big one Elizabeth, I'm commin' to join ya!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:04 AM)Trademark Wrote: I know the Bengals lost, its sucks but rewatching that Bullock miss sequence is probably the most hilarious thing ever. You know dude was milking that injury LOL

I couldn't help but think of Ben Roethlisberger and his "injuries".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I will admit I immediately wondered if he was faking it.

It kinda reminds me of this:

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 08:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: People question my fanhood when I make posts like yours. We didn't deserve to win anyway, and it was a pretty hilarious ending to another waste of 3 hours on Sunday lol.

Lol I love this team but the loss was the most bengals loss ever. It was pure comedy and Burrow’s reaction was the icing on the cake
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I just laughed. The "Bungalest of Bungals"....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This is right up there with the Denver opening day loss.
This one had a better comedic element to it.
Only the Bengals can consistently find ways to lose games the way they do.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:37 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This is right up there with the Denver opening day loss.
This one had a better comedic element to it.
Only the Bengals can consistently find ways to lose games the way they do.

My personal favorite was us losing to Tampa Bay and THE Bruce Gratkowski. Bustin Smith edge rushed him and planted him with a completely clean sack. No head to head contact, no really mean insults, nothing. They flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct for hitting Grat too hard, which kept the drive alive and led to a 61 yard FG to win.

I was there. 

Reply/Quote
Meanwhile Randy Bullock is still on the sideline...

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My personal favorite was us losing to Tampa Bay and THE Bruce Gratkowski. Bustin Smith edge rushed him and planted him with a completely clean sack. No head to head contact, no really mean insults, nothing. They flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct for hitting Grat too hard, which kept the drive alive and led to a 61 yard FG to win.

I was there. 

Worst call I've ever seen.

I don't think anything will ever top this for me though...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 01:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Worst call I've ever seen.

I can hear the call, as clear as day....

"OH GAWD! STOKLEY!"
Reply/Quote

Also awful, but it allowed me to demonstrate to some non-Bungle friends just what this franchise is all about.

We were watching it at a Gainesville Ale House. The game was ugly but Cincy was the better team. I kept telling those guys that we'd find a way to lose the game. They just laughed at me. Claimed I should start celebration drinking instead of the laser-focused kill-the-pain imbibing I was doing.

We were paying our checks during the play with the game on a TV right in front of us. One last time, I said "Watch. They'll find a way."

Enter Brandon Stokely. Kyle Orton. And an event so predictable I looked like a genius to everyone with me. Looked at all of them and said "NEVER DOUBT THE BENGALS ABILITY TO LOSE GAMES. EVER." They picked up my ticket.

An eerily similar thing happened a few years back when Pyrite boned an easy FG wide right against the Stillers.

Reply/Quote

I was at that game. Most of the visiting Broncos fans left the stadium. My buddy and I walked out after the end, and a few Broncos fans had to ask us what happened. They didn't even know they had won lol.
Reply/Quote