Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
That Was A Play-Off Type Win By AFC Champ Bengals
Bengals now 7-4 thanks to 3 wins in a row, including a win today over Tennessee who won AFC South last year and will win AFC South this year. Without Mixon or Chase, The Bengals pulled off a great win on the road. Our Bengals who were in Super Bowl this same year back in February are playing very good ball in November, and kicking the door in to make play-offs and more play-off wins.

GO BENGALS Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Things seem to be clicking right now for the Bengals. However, one game at a time.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Kevin I don't dislike you but 90% of the threads you make don't need to be made.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:14 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Kevin I don't dislike you but 90% of the threads you make don't need to be made.

Your location Columbus, so you are probably not enjoying best win of the season by Bengals so far, due to the total butt kicking Ohio State has taken from Michigan 2 years in a row.  

The truth is 99 % of the threads made on here by people do not need to be made.  Since I didn't see a thread saying what a great win this was, I felt one was needed. 

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:14 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Kevin I don't dislike you but 90% of the threads you make don't need to be made.

Which is why some of us have him on ignore.  Tongue

Spam is his favorite meat product.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals came, saw, and conquered.

They wanted this one and embraced the physical style the Titans were going to try and inflict upon them and flipped the script.

Bodes well for their last two AFCN games as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/jakeliscow/status/1597256615245512704?s=46&t=Qej_BDDa5pmiqNvM7Wlbsg
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:55 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/jakeliscow/status/1597256615245512704?s=46&t=Qej_BDDa5pmiqNvM7Wlbsg

Absolutely love this breakdown. Thanks for posting it ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:38 PM)kevin Wrote: Your location Columbus, so you are probably not enjoying best win of the season by Bengals so far, due to the total butt kicking Ohio State has taken from Michigan 2 years in a row.  

The truth is 99 % of the threads made on here by people do not need to be made.  Since I didn't see a thread saying what a great win this was, I felt one was needed. 

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

You're correct and keep making them Kevin. Amazing the weaponry this team now has. Went from an extreme vertical passing game to just taking what the D gives them and then hitting their TE down the seam. The shots downfield are coming.
Reply/Quote
As I've been saying since people started saying our playoff hopes were dwindling, this is the time of the year teams need to get hot, and the Bengals are ascending while others are descending.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:55 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/jakeliscow/status/1597256615245512704?s=46&t=Qej_BDDa5pmiqNvM7Wlbsg

I've mentioned this before, but it's even more apparent in slow motion. I don't think I have ever seen two linebackers mirror each other's movement as much as Pratt and Wilson. Al Golden has these linebackers dialed in.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've mentioned this before, but it's even more apparent in slow motion. I don't think I have ever seen two linebackers mirror each other's movement as much as Pratt and Wilson. Al Golden has these linebackers dialed in.

Al went to become ND DC
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:24 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Al went to become ND DC

I knew that, I meant Bettcher. But I think Golden laid the groundwork with these two.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I knew that, I meant Bettcher. But I think Golden laid the groundwork with these two.

He sure did

Reply/Quote