Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Taking the Weekend Off
I thought this was a joke, but he actually said he is taking off until Monday to celebrate so he doesn't accidentally mix up celebrating with signing.How does the President of the United States take off the first weekend he is in office? Did he actually know what he signed up for? I am seriously trying to have an open mind, but some of this stuff is just crazy.
These things generally work better with a link.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-18-2017, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: These things generally work better with a link.

http://bfy.tw/9YU2

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/314498-trump-monday-will-be-day-one-of-administration

http://www.mediaite.com/online/my-day-one-is-gonna-be-monday-trump-to-take-weekend-off-after-inauguration/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-18-2017, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: These things generally work better with a link.

If you want, I can arrange a consult with a good general surgeon to remove that stick from your ass. 
(01-18-2017, 06:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you want, I can arrange a consult with a good general surgeon to remove that stick from your ass. 

Lighten up Francis. Everything doesn't have to be a confrontation. It is common practice to link a story to your OP, so folks can respond to the content. Hell some even copy and paste the content. 

Obviously not a requirement; just helps facilitate conversation. For example this thread is 5 posts in and no comment on the subject of the OP

I was under the impression he was going to start building the wall day ONE...

Is he going to take meetings with all his half wit supporters that aren't attending his inauguration?
The good thing would be that he takes 4 years off.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(01-18-2017, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lighten up Francis. Everything doesn't have to be a confrontation. It is common practice to link a story to your OP, so folks can respond to the content. Hell some even copy and paste the content. 

Obviously not a requirement; just helps facilitate conversation. For example this thread is 5 posts in and no comment on the subject of the OP
Trump is having a mini-summit with Putin, regarding the matress trade.
(There.....content relevant to the OP, albeit utter bullshit.)

Now for THE pressing matter......

If you're calling him Francis, does that mean you are our Big Toe ?
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(01-18-2017, 07:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I was under the impression he was going to start building the wall day ONE...

Is he going to take meetings with all his half wit supporters that aren't attending his inauguration?

He just never said when day one would be.

Wait until he finds out he doesn't get days off even when he's on vacation.
(01-18-2017, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lighten up Francis. Everything doesn't have to be a confrontation. It is common practice to link a story to your OP, so folks can respond to the content. Hell some even copy and paste the content. 

Forty percent of those five posts involves you bitching about something instead of commenting on the OP. Ironically, 50% of your bitchfest is about others not commenting on the topic while you aren't commenting on the topic. A stickectomy might cure that. 

Your first post is a complaint. Your second post is a complaint that others shouldn't complain about you complaining first. You confront the OP in your first complaint about the lack of a link instead of "lighting a candle" and providing a link. Your second post is another confrontation complaining everything isn't a confrontation. 

LOL
(01-18-2017, 08:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Forty percent of those five posts involves you bitching about something instead of commenting on the OP. Ironically, 50% of your bitchfest is about others not commenting on the topic while you aren't commenting on the topic. A stickectomy might cure that. 

Your first post is a complaint. Your second post is a complaint that others shouldn't complain about you complaining first. You confront the OP in your first complaint about the lack of a link instead of "lighting a candle" and providing a link. Your second post is another confrontation complaining everything isn't a confrontation. 

LOL

Damn, you got all that from suggesting the OP would have worked better if a link to the point he was bringing to the board had been provided?

As ro the OP (found a few links on my own all of which just post a snippit and give no context or complete transcription): Seems like a lot is being made out of a filler comment. I assume he's well aware that he is POTUS the moment he lifts his hand off the bible; yet was just stating he will table policy changes until after his celebratory weekend. 

Perhaps not the best wording, but I've already learned that the trivial will be highlighted over the next 4-8 years. 

(01-19-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn, you got all that 

Yes. 
(01-19-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn, you got all that from suggesting the OP would have worked better if a link to the point he was bringing to the board had been provided?

As ro the OP (found a few links on my own all of which just post a snippit and give no context or complete transcription): Seems like a lot is being made out of a filler comment. I assume he's well aware that he is POTUS the moment he lifts his hand off the bible; yet was just stating he will table policy changes until after his celebratory weekend. 

Perhaps not the best wording, but I've already learned that the trivial will be highlighted over the next 4-8 years. 

You should also learn that the next POTUS is not a very good speaker when he's not reading a prepared statement.

These kind of "misinterpretations" will be commonplace.  As will his use of his own vagueness to get around whatever he's trying to be pinned down on or say.

[Image: 19a926.jpg]
(01-19-2017, 12:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: You should also learn that the next POTUS is not a very good speaker when he's not reading a prepared statement.

These kind of "misinterpretations" will be commonplace.  As will his use of his own vagueness to get around whatever he's trying to be pinned down on or say.

Thanks, but I don't think learning this will be a requirement, as it will be pointed out every time it happens. 

(01-19-2017, 12:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks, but I don't think learning this will be a requirement, as it will be pointed out every time it happens. 

These are the results of a limited vocabulary. The sooner you understand ones intellectual shortcomings, the easier the remainder of this process will be for you sweetheart.

Bless your heart.
(01-19-2017, 03:51 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: These are the results of a limited vocabulary. The sooner you understand ones intellectual shortcomings, the easier the remainder of this process will be for you sweetheart.

Bless your heart.

Got it, thanks. But I think those that consistantly point these things out will not like you suggesting he or she does so due to having a limited vocabulary and/or that I should strive to understand his or her intellectual shortcomings.

But I'll let them take that up with you.

My heart is blessed.

LOL Why are you all whining about this?
Nothing will get done in Washington until Monday anyways.

If he can survive his inauguration, then he deserves to spend the weekend with his family and enjoy.
(01-19-2017, 05:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL Why are you all whining about this?

If he can survive his inauguration, then he deserves to spend the weekend with his family and enjoy.
He wants to get out of Dodge, in hopes that mass of the protesters will leave by Monday.

Oh, who am I kidding.....
We all know those liberal protesting losers don't hold jobs. They'll stay all week.
Ninja
(01-19-2017, 05:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL Why are you all whining about this?

Maybe he'll get partial credit for any work done by someone else since he's in the White House?   ThumbsUp
(01-19-2017, 05:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL Why are you all whining about this?

My issue is it shows a laissez faire attitude towards what should be the most important job in the world. Even if you don't do anything all weekend, you don't have to tell the whole world your doing nothing all weekend. Pretend to be doing important shit, at least make us feel better that your taking this seriously.