Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burfict in PostSeason Form
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/11/20/13692704/vontaze-burfict-appears-flip-off-fans-during-bengals-vs-bills

The most fightening thing about this is that it happened while the Bengals were still in the game.

This to me shows that Burfict has learned nothing about composure after his contribution to last year's Wild Card Loss.

I'm usually not on the "Zero accountability" people. But It's made itself so apparent throughout this season that it can't be ignored anymore.

I expect more media outlets to call for Marvin's head. I saw an article defending Lewis on Dayton Daily News last wee. Who can keep defending this team? When did Ray Lewis. Ed Reed, and Harrison have an outburst like this? I for sure as hell can't recall one.
Reply/Quote
If a Bills fan really did throw a beer at him I'm fine with it. Better than going into the stands to go after the guy like we've seen NBA players do in that situation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Complaining about Burfict after this game is just silly. I'm pointing more to the hack that write the piece than the OP.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Lmfao what a millennial post rip
Reply/Quote
Burfict was great today 11 solo, 1 asst, and a sack....he can flip off whoever he wants!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Complaining about Burfict after this game is just silly. I'm pointing more to the hack that write the piece than the OP.

Was going to say.
It's not the act itself that i'm upset about. It's about what I think it reflects.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:47 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Burfict was great today 11 solo, 1 asst, and a sack....he can flip off whoever he wants!

This. He's played great 2 games in a row now. A few weeks ago people were complaining he looked "neutered" out there. I'll take a fiery pissed off Burfict any day. I give absolutely 0 f*#cks that he flipped off some jerk for throwing a beer at him.

Reply/Quote
Eh, fan throws a beer at me, I am flipping them off too.

People need to stop acting like he took their dog out back and shot it.

He pissed me off earlier by coming back overweight and out of shape, but he looks like he's finally playing with a little bit of fire, and the results are showing.

The only thing I would ask Burfict to do with his middle finger is also to show it to slow ass Dansby, Peko doing terribly and hurting teammates, and Guenther who thought a defensive scheme where Burfict has to cover a WR was a good idea.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eh, probably was doing it at either Nugent or Marv.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Complaining about Burfict after this game is just silly. I'm pointing more to the hack that write the piece than the OP.

Just more evidence that proves Marvin has lost control of this team. Do I like Tez? Of course I do but this shit has to stop......and I mean like yesterday or perhaps last January.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eh, fan throws a beer at me, I am flipping them off too.

People need to stop acting like he took their dog out back and shot it.

He pissed me off earlier by coming back overweight and out of shape, but he looks like he's finally playing with a little bit of fire, and the results are showing.

The only thing I would ask Burfict to do with his middle finger is also to show it to slow ass Dansby, Peko doing terribly and hurting teammates, and Guenther who thought a defensive scheme where Burfict has to cover a WR was a good idea.

This.  I was furious with Tez.....mainly because he is my favorite Bengal and out of shape and playing like shit.  The last two weeks have been a drastic improvement.  Although I watched very little of the game yesterday, he was all over the place what little I did watch.  The numbers looked good too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Tez has stepped up the last two weeks. But the argument is legit, not much overall improvement in poise from the team after the playoff meltdown. This season will make that meltdown all the more epic because the team didn't recover and if the Bengals go on an extended rebuild, that game will be what everyone points to as when the wheels fell off.

I for one ignored the media when they said the era was over after that and a loss like that lingers, well the 2016 Bengals have proven them right and then some.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If we still had a chance and a different group of coaches leading us i would have to go to every game and throw beer bottles at Burfict so he plays like he did yesterday.

Without him we arent even in that game. I bet there are unpleasant fan interactions at every game. Because this is Burfict it is a big headline.
Reply/Quote