Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1990's Have Resurrected
(10-14-2019, 03:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: For those of us that remember the 1990's Bengals team, this team looks awfully similar. In 1998 I went to a Tampa Bay game at Riverfront Stadium and the Bengals lost 44-0. I suggest the fans wear their 1990's clothes so the stadium has the same feeling. Heck for those of you that weren't born yet, you are getting a replay of the Bungels. This team may not win a game this year. The 90's had bad music too so please don't play it.

Not at all the same thing, give me a break.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I lived in Denver in the early '90's.

So my favorite teams during that decade were the Bengals, Reds, and Nuggets. The Nuggets and Bengals were the absolute worst teams in their reespective leagues, and the Reds were not much better after winning the '91 World Series.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 10:32 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not at all the same thing, give me a break.

Give it up.  Don't try to get between one of these guys and his "Bengal Fan Victim card".  We can't just be a bad team.  We have to be the worst of the worst.  One of them has even started a thread to start whining about the 2020 draft.
Reply/Quote