Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2016 NFL Draft Combine Mega Thread
(02-26-2016, 04:02 PM)Benton Wrote: Seriously that bad? He'd have to be a basketcase for me not to take him late in the first.

Based on what production? He has the physical ability. Thats about it.

19TFLs and 7 sacks... For his career.
Reply/Quote
Will Fuller ran a 4.32. Not sure if he makes it to our 2nd round, but it would be nice
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Will Fuller ran a 4.32. Not sure if he makes it to our 2nd round, but it would be nice

I dont know if they would even like baby hands..

Doctson with his well rounded performance may have just made himself the #1 WR in the draft. I was kinda wanting to see the TCU connection.
Reply/Quote
Overall pretty underwhelming WR class. Locking up Marvin Jones just got even more important.
Reply/Quote
I thought Sterling Shepard helped himself as good as anyone today. DeMarcus Robinson was disappointing. Malcom Mitchell also performed better than I expected.

Reply/Quote
Some observations:

Josh Docston definitely raised his stock. His biggest concern was his speed, and he ran a 4.5 flat. Same that Braxton Miller ran. He overall did very well and I believe shot up to the 1st round.

Carson Wentz showed some raw moments during drop backs, but certainly has the footwork, arm, and hips to transition into it. May take him time, but definitely a bright future ahead of him.

Christian Hackenberg had some nice throws, and then underwhelmed. His biggest thing is that once looking at tape, you'll see him make every kind of throw but also huge mistakes. Carson Palmer 2.0.

Tyler Boyd had a quietly good day. He showed that he has reliable hands and a decent 40 time. Definitely someone to watch in the 2nd round.

Laquon Treadwill got a ton of love from the analysts, but honestly didn't have a good combine. He had below average numbers and a couple of drops. It's going to cause coaches to look back on tape and see why he had a subpar combine.

Duke Williams did not run well at the 40, which is definitely going to make his draft fall due to his past issues. Also throw in his interviews, dude could easily go undrafted.

Tajae Sharpe was the sleeper winner. Had an amazing catch and looked good during drills. Also made some nice catches. Wouldn't surprise me if his combine made coaches have to go back and watch more tape on him.

Bengals met with Corey Coleman: Apparently the Bengals were one of the teams that met and interviewed with him. Apparently, they asked him an odd question that they also asked Dennard. Take that for what you will.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Treadwell was never going to test well. I think he's more of a gamer than athlete, but I could easily see him having trouble getting open if his route running isn't on point.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 06:22 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Some observations:

Tyler Boyd had a quietly good day. He showed that he has reliable hands and a decent 40 time. Definitely someone to watch in the 2nd round.

I was impressed with Boyd

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 03:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Zeke Elliott with an impressive 4.46 unofficial 40-time.

Keith Marshall best RB so far with 4.29 unofficial 40-time.
I thought it was a 4.47?

Either way, he did himself a HUGE favor.
(02-26-2016, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am increasing my love affair with Ryan Kelly. Talk was he wouldn't impress at the combine, but look at the game tape. Kid is actually toward to top of all drills. Bengals call his name in the 1st Rd I am not gonna be mad.
Talk was that he wouldn't impress at the combine but he had a hell of a day.  I was staying away from a center in the first, but the way he destroyed everything everyone said would be a weakness has me liking him.  

He seems a bit shorter and a bit lighter than I'd normally like at center, especially given the massive NTs of the division, but being lower could work in his favor for leverage.
(02-27-2016, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Will Fuller ran a 4.32. Not sure if he makes it to our 2nd round, but it would be nice
Yeah, I paused my TV and took a pic of the screen because I was just like "wow."  No way in hell he makes it to the second round.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 07:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was impressed with Boyd

I feel like he is the most underrated WR in this class. Everyone gets more attention than him, even during the combine. He did very well and honestly I'd be all for him being a Bengal. Heard really good things about his character too.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 03:42 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Overall pretty underwhelming WR class. Locking up Marvin Jones just got even more important.

In its defense though we aren't looking for a number one target. We just need a solid guy who can be the number 3. I think we will resign Jones and let Sanu walk. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Andrew Billings looks super good in the first group of D line. I also like Sheldon day.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is what I'm talking about.

[Image: qN40c2V.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Matt Judon is a small school product I've been pimping. Top 5 in all the measuables except Broad jump. Grand Valley had him listed a 255, but he weighed in at the combine at 275. Also did great in the interviews.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 05:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Matt Judon is a small school product I've been pimping. Top 5 in all the measuables except Broad jump. Grand Valley had him listed a 255, but he weighed in at the combine at 275. Also did great in the interviews.

Judon made himself some money today !
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 03:23 PM)Stormborn Wrote: This is what I'm talking about.

*shrug*
Reply/Quote
Talk is Noah Spence interviewed himself into the 3rd Rd

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Talk is Noah Spence interviewed himself into the 3rd Rd

He and nkempoop are off some draft boards. 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 03:23 PM)Stormborn Wrote: This is what I'm talking about.

Was that good or bad?

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Was that good or bad?

V good
Reply/Quote