Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2016 NFL Draft Pro Day Mega Thread
Marvin continues to put in work by being present at tOSU proday.

Braxton Miller ran in the 4.3s.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anybody looking at the new wave under-sized LB might want to take a look at Deion Jones. He ran a 4.38 and had a 7.00 3-cone at the LSU pro-day.

Reply/Quote
Kenny Clark received rave reviews at the UCLA Pro Day. Show good short speed with a 7.73 3-cone and reports are Jordan Payton helped himself. Myles Jack (quit dreaming) but up a 40" vert and 10'4" broad despite being just cleared to workout.

The kicker also looked good. I would love to have him.

Reply/Quote
Good to see Bengals D-line coaches at Grand Valley State's pro day - presumably to look at Matt Judon.

I like him alot.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 06:15 PM)3wt Wrote: Good to see Bengals D-line coaches at Grand Valley State's pro day - presumably to look at Matt Judon.

I like him alot.

Love me some Matt Judon. I was surprised how big he was at the combine

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Love me some Matt Judon. I was surprised how big he was at the combine

Yeah,  275 lbs.,  runs a 4.7 and he has the itch to get to the QB.  Not top competition but outstanding statistics.  I'd love to get him
Reply/Quote
Recent Pro Day Recaps:

BAYLOR:
Corey Cloeman/ WR- Ran a 4.37 and one had one drop and that was on a pass thrown too high
LaQuan McGowan/TE- 405 POUNDS!! Ran a 5.41 and jumped great for his size
Andrew Billings/DT- Observers said improved stock ay pro Day

GEORGIA:
Leonard Floyd/Edge- Didn’t lift again. Scouts wonder why he fears the bench. Also failed to finish his workout (Did the same thing at the combine)
Jordan Jenkins/Edge- Did a complete workout and improved on every measurable.

PENN STATE
Anthony Zettel/DT- The epitome of do what is required. Worked out with the linemen, LBs, and TEs
Austin Johnson- Slimmed down to 310

MICHIGAN
Willie Henry- Met with the Bengals new Dline coach Jacob Burney

MICHIGAN ST
SHILIQUE CALHOUN/Edge- Worked out at LB and looked good in space.

Reply/Quote
I dont know much about him. And apparently not many heard about it. But Jakeem Grant apparently ran a 4.1 40. The WR from TTU.

If you liked Hawkins you should like him. Andrew Hawkins with Steve Smiths demeanor and return skills.

Guys under 5'7" usually have a hard time making it in this league. But man he cuts like no other and has crazy speed
Reply/Quote
Burney is running Nkemdiche through drills at Ole Miss's pro day as I type this.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 01:48 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Burney is running Nkemdiche through drills at Ole Miss's pro day as I type this.

Ive been anti Nkempoop the whole time. The closer it gets to the draft the more I wouldnt mind getting one of the most physically gifted DTs that I can remember. We have more leadership on the DL than any other position. They should be able to teach him to be a pro.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 03:00 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Ive been anti Nkempoop the whole time. The closer it gets to the draft the more I wouldnt mind getting one of the most physically gifted DTs that I can remember. We have more leadership on the DL than any other position. They should be able to teach him to be a pro.

I'm a big advocate of Disruption = Production, but he really pushed that philosophy this year. His production didn't match his talent. 

I just can't consider him in the 1st, but someone very well will.
Reply/Quote
Urban was running the Ole Miss WRs through their routes at the pro day. Zampese was the first one to walk up and give Treadwell a high five when they were finished.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 03:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Urban was running the Ole Miss WRs through their routes at the pro day. Zampese was the first one to walk up and give Treadwell a high five when they were finished.

Now THAT is a guy I want for sure in the first.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 03:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Urban was running the Ole Miss WRs through their routes at the pro day. Zampese was the first one to walk up and give Treadwell a high five when they were finished.

They might be looking at the other Rebel WR. Reports are Cody Core looked fluid and showed good hands. 

Reply/Quote
Zampese was at TCU's pro day

but Zimmer was personally trying to press Doctson and I'm not okay with that at all

also there's this
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 04:29 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Zampese was at TCU's pro day

but Zimmer was personally trying to press Doctson and I'm not okay with that at all

also there's this

Not too surprising. The Vikings are looking to get Teddy another weapon. I fully expect the Vikings to take a WR in front of us. It's also funny that Houston is looking at WRs. We sit at #24 hoping for a WR, but of course, #22 and #23 are looking for one as well.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 04:38 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Not too surprising. The Vikings are looking to get Teddy another weapon. I fully expect the Vikings to take a WR in front of us. It's also funny that Houston is looking at WRs. We sit at #24 hoping for a WR, but of course, #22 and #23 are looking for one as well.

For the small price of a 4th and a future 4th, I'd move up 3-4 spots in a heartbeat for Doctson or Treadwell if one of them are left.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 04:44 PM)Stormborn Wrote: For the small price of a 4th and a future 4th, I'd move up 3-4 spots in a heartbeat for Doctson or Treadwell if one of them are left.

[Image: 635574654778468531-NFL-BENGALS.-13.JPG]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 04:29 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Zampese was at TCU's pro day

also there's this

Dalton is endorsing Docston, happy to see that. Don't blame him.

And Zimmer knows talent as well. Vikings will have a few choices at WR. Treadwell, Coleman, Docston, and Thomas could all be there. Who knows.

I personally like Docston the most.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 04:48 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: [Image: 635574654778468531-NFL-BENGALS.-13.JPG]

Right, they only move up for BAD players.

Silly me.
Reply/Quote