Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2018 Ben-Gals
OK, I will be the first to ask the question; Do the Bengals allow transgender/transexuals on its cheerleading squad? I am all for the rights of the LBGTQ community and it looks as though at least three of the new squad members are pretty masculine. Just curious.
Reply/Quote
Dont think so, but there were some years it was hard to tell.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Incest is bad
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 06:39 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: OK, I will be the first to ask the question; Do the Bengals allow transgender/transexuals on its cheerleading squad? I am all for the rights of the LBGTQ community and it looks as though at least three of the new squad members are pretty masculine. Just curious.

So because according to you a couple of the girls look masculine they must be transgender or transexual? Obviously you've never stepped foot in a gym before.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure on their policy but I see why you are asking! Jaclyn Deaugustino is BY FAR the prettiest woman on the squad, definitely worth setting your TV on local Channel 9 for your early morning traffic reports! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Where is the pics ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 06:39 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: OK, I will be the first to ask the question; Do the Bengals allow transgender/transexuals on its cheerleading squad? I am all for the rights of the LBGTQ community and it looks as though at least three of the new squad members are pretty masculine. Just curious.

I know exactly who you are referring to and I wondered the same. I can’t believe the Bengals would allow this stuff. I certainly hope not, my youngest daughter loves the bengals cheerleaders. Hopefully she doesn’t have to see a dude dressed up as one.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 09:01 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I'm not sure on their policy but I see why you are asking! Jaclyn Deaugustino is BY FAR the prettiest woman on the squad, definitely worth setting your TV on local Channel 9 for your early morning traffic reports! ThumbsUp

Yes she is...
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 10:49 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Where is the pics ?

Bengals Mobile: 2018 Ben-Gal Cheerleaders http://yi.nzc.am/cNs30Z
Reply/Quote
We may need a last minute addition in the 4th quarter to suit up. Not Only could we have a secret weapon, but we could have a secret weapon with a secret weapon? Damn! Mike Brown knows his footballs!

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 10:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I know exactly who you are referring to and I wondered the same.  I can’t believe the Bengals would allow this stuff.   I certainly hope not, my youngest daughter loves the bengals cheerleaders.  Hopefully she doesn’t have to see a dude dressed up as one.

Why does it matter? If they can do the job well who cares if it's a man (dressed up as a woman or not) or a woman?

[Image: 190813.png]
Reply/Quote
There's at least 4 dudes in those photos, but some folks have to make up the base of the pyramid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's at least 4 dudes in those photos, but some folks have to make up the base of the pyramid.

I got 5 and a possible...and this ain't a game of spades!
Reply/Quote
1. Please keep politics out of the cheerleader thread.

2. No white knights yet? Usually these threads are as predictable as the Bengals throwing some men on their cheerleading squad.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I could swear I saw a few Adam's apples in there. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 12:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. Please keep politics out of the cheerleader thread.

2. No white knights yet? Usually these threads are as predictable as the Bengals throwing some men on their cheerleading squad.

You mean like how amusing and predictable it is to watch so many men behave like misogynistic neanderthals?  Why engage...it is rather difficult to have an intelligent conversation with people whose brains are stuck in teeny tiny packages inside their pants.   Smirk

(just wanted to oblige you)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 11:13 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Why does it matter? If they can do the job well who cares if it's a man (dressed up as a woman or not) or a woman?

[Image: 190813.png]

Because male cheerleaders dress as men and hold up the girls. Besides The cheerleaders are there because they add to the family atmosphere of the game. Not sure how it is for everyone else’s children but All my girls do is watch the cheerleaders and Who Dey.

The stadium on game day is no place for sideshows. The Bengals hopefully stay consistent on that issue.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's at least 4 dudes in those photos, but some folks have to make up the base of the pyramid.

(05-10-2018, 11:32 PM)BENGALSNATI85 Wrote: I got 5 and a possible...and this ain't a game of spades!

(05-11-2018, 12:25 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I could swear I saw a few Adam's apples in there. Ninja

Why is there not better looking girls in the area. Heck go get the UC cheerleaders. If I remember correctly they were always quality. Lol
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 12:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. Please keep politics out of the cheerleader thread.

Yeah fair play.

Who is your top 3 and bottom 3 then?

Will leave it up to you whether you want to leave the dudes on or out Ninja lol
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 02:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is there not better looking girls in the area.  Heck go get the UC cheerleaders.  If I remember correctly they were always quality.  Lol

Questionably masculine features aside, they are still superior to the Pittsburgh Steelers Cheerleaders:

[Image: 0Ars1qD.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote