Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2018 Ben-Gals
(05-11-2018, 02:23 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Questionably masculine features aside, they are still superior to the Pittsburgh Steelers Cheerleaders:

[Image: 0Ars1qD.jpg]

Lol well they had to go transvestite a while back. the Rapistburger made sure of that, they can’t allow real women to be put in danger after all.
Reply/Quote
Lauren Coben has long been my favorite..... my "Ben Gal" wife..... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Lauren is indeed sexy, very pretty woman.

I will say this; having seen them in person a few times (or on video), they look SIGNIFICANTLY better in motion, than they do posed; there are a crap ton of people that just aren't photogenic, but good-looking and many of the Ben-gals have been like that, throughout the years.

Hell, the same can be said for the 'boys Cheerleaders albeit less so; I think our makeup and photography people, have no clue what they're doing lol.

Edit: I can show you multiple pics of Kimber James pre-op and you'd NEVER guess that she'd be a guy; nobody can tell nowadays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I remember being down on the field at Riverfront prior to the start of the Freezer Bowl, when out of the tunnel came this retired female clown posse. Then, to my surprise and horror, I realized that it was the Ben Gals!

The make-up they wear is thick stage make-up so their facial expressions can be seen from longer distances and also so that it doesn't wear off over the course of a game. It generally works well on TV cameras and for people sitting in the stadium several hundred feet away. But up close, it tends to make young women look like old hags!

That said my assessment is hit.... after you take a wet washrag and some cold cream to clean that crap off.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to like P&R or something yet.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 10:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to like P&R or something yet.

The Bengals could go full blown Political and thus end the need for a P&R area on the Board.

Mike decides to self identify as Michelle, Katie as Kenny, they sign Kaepernick & allow kneeling, build a Wall around the stadium to only allow Cincinnati born folks in but certain sections of the stadium become Sanctuary city type areas for non-locals, allow conceal & carry of guns by fans, use any bathroom you want, provide free health care on site, a tax cut in the form of reduced ticket prices, clergy on staff wearing Elvis outfits for on the spot marriages no questions asked and send an envoy made up of Bengal Organization folks to the middle east each off season to pursue Peace talks.

The Media would pay very close attention to the Bengals and the stadium could become a Hive of various Political ideas coexisting with some football games mixed in.

Just a thought or maybe it doesn't qualify as a thought depending on ones perspective.
Reply/Quote
After looking through the roster, I do have to admit there are a few butterfaces, with one that has masculine legs. However, after all said is done when the bar closes, I wouldnt kick any of em out of bed.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/2018-Ben-Gals-Roster-Announced/226c11ba-909e-47d7-b077-1dc1ba26a7a9#start
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 09:47 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Lauren is indeed sexy, very pretty woman.

I will say this; having seen them in person a few times (or on video), they look SIGNIFICANTLY better in motion, than they do posed; there are a crap ton of people that just aren't photogenic, but good-looking and many of the Ben-gals have been like that, throughout the years.

Hell, the same can be said for the 'boys Cheerleaders albeit less so; I think our makeup and photography people, have no clue what they're doing lol.

Edit: I can show you multiple pics of Kimber James pre-op and you'd NEVER guess that she'd be a guy; nobody can tell nowadays.

I've said for a long time, that whoever the Bengals uses to take photos of the Gals has no clue about photography. With the extreme makeup, he/she could soften lines with a filter and make them more natural looking very easily.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 06:39 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: OK, I will be the first to ask the question; Do the Bengals allow transgender/transexuals on its cheerleading squad? I am all for the rights of the LBGTQ community and it looks as though at least three of the new squad members are pretty masculine. Just curious.

Yeah, that is what they all say.

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 01:11 AM)pally Wrote: You mean like how amusing and predictable it is to watch so many men behave like misogynistic neanderthals?  Why engage...it is rather difficult to have an intelligent conversation with people whose brains are stuck in teeny tiny packages inside their pants.   Smirk

(just wanted to oblige you)

Well done sir. Now all is right in the world. 

(05-11-2018, 10:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to like P&R or something yet.

People for the most part have been well behaved, humorous and the thread hasn't reached a point of no return.

We try to be reasonable. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: A4P9RkN.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 11:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I've said for a long time, that whoever the Bengals uses to take photos of the Gals has no clue about photography. With the extreme makeup, he/she could soften lines with a filter and make them more natural looking very easily.

100% agree.

As an addendum, the former head chick or head of the dance coreography, whatever she was, was DEFNITELY someone whom the camera was not nice to: I saw her in person numerous times and in videos and she was downright sexy.

But the pictures made her look like an extreme butterface... I'll see if I can find her.

EDIT: Its Megan, who isn't on the Ben-gals anymore, after being here for a long time.

Our photographer:

[Image: megan-roster12.jpg]

Professional:

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

And yes, even though they look different, its the same person indeed.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Meet-the-Ben-Gals-Lauren-and-Megan-K-/18a029b4-3b04-488c-b5f2-3b5e83c890bc
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 01:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 100% agree.

As an addendum, the former head chick or head of the dance coreography, whatever she was, was DEFNITELY someone whom the camera was not nice to: I saw her in person numerous times and in videos and she was downright sexy.

But the pictures made her look like an extreme butterface... I'll see if I can find her.

EDIT: Its Megan, who isn't on the Ben-gals anymore, after being here for a long time.

Our photographer:

[Image: megan-roster12.jpg]

Professional:

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

And yes, even though they look different, its the same person indeed.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Meet-the-Ben-Gals-Lauren-and-Megan-K-/18a029b4-3b04-488c-b5f2-3b5e83c890bc

I was about to chime in on the shitty ass photo people Son of Paul uses to shoot these girls......prolly Mikey's grandchildren with a phone.....but you boys have it covered.

That is a stunning difference on that girl, she's hawt.....but looks like some kind of alien spawn in her Ben-Gals photo. Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The roster seems about right for what is essentially volunteer work.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 12:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People for the most part have been well behaved, humorous and the thread hasn't reached a point of no return.

To me the very first post calling our cheerleaders "transgender/transsexual" was over the line.

But my opinion doesn't matter.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 02:33 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I was about to chime in on the shitty ass photo people Son of Paul uses to shoot these girls......prolly Mikey's grandchildren with a phone.....but you boys have it covered.

That is a stunning difference on that girl, she's hawt.....but looks like some kind of alien spawn in her Ben-Gals photo. Shocked

Indeed, its night and day.

I wanted to make sure that was her for sure, as I was skeptical and THIS picture proves it:

[Image: bengals-megan1.jpg]

Same bikini. And if people are STILL skeptical, this pic comes from this:

[Image: 2011-2012-Bengals-Calendar_BackCover-Megan.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 02:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Indeed, its night and day.

I wanted to make sure that was her for sure, as I was skeptical and THIS picture proves it:

[Image: bengals-megan1.jpg]

Same bikini. And if people are STILL skeptical, this pic comes from this:

[Image: 2011-2012-Bengals-Calendar_BackCover-Megan.jpg]

That's quite remarkable.....you're right, it's pretty hard to believe.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 02:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: To me the very first post calling our cheerleaders "transgender/transsexual" was over the line.

But my opinion doesn't matter.

I'm not going to get in a back and forth on this, but I'll just say this:

If we're strict, people would complain.
If we're loose, people would complain.

We'll never please everyone.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 03:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not going to get in a back and forth on this, but I'll just say this:

I think if you just worry about me the rest of these Neanderthals will fall in line. Problem solved.

You’re welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 03:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not going to get in a back and forth on this, but I'll just say this:

I understand exactly what you are saying.  That is why I did not even bother with a full blown rant.
Reply/Quote