Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The AFC just got even more juiced
(03-12-2023, 05:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good luck being in Chase's conference now, we welcome this. Didn't want Ramsey here anyway, A-hole. Whatever

Must of said somethin' about AJ's mother that one time. Choke him OUT!!! Hilarious

It should come as no surprise that Ramsey was playing in AJ's time and he's now retired.. I saw that whole fiasco like watching some punk talk shit and the bigger kid finally beating the crap out of him so he says, "HA HA! I made you mad!" I was in a similar state back in high school and the little mouth literally came within an inch of his life from being thrown from the 3rd floor window in front of the entire class.. Gym teacher saved him from certain serious injuries if not death and me from a very long visit to juvenile hall.. I was very athletic at the time and he was just a pimple fart of a rats ass.. EVERYONE in the school hated him..I became a celebrity for a day..LOL ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote