Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The AFCN Is Now The Best In Football
Tiger

If you believe that this division is ours because we have Joe & they don't then your delusional and you need help. I'm telling you that these teams are coming for our necks! This is a very important draft for the future & we'd  better not blow it! For those that knock this post. I have a question for you. Did you think that the franchises in this division with championships would just sit back! The answer is NO! The majority of this fanbase doesn't think Cleveland will be good next year. You'd better wake up now and get over this success hangover! You'd better look at what they're doing!!! 

I'm going to remind this fanbase yet again about the backup quarterback situation. The unthinkable can happen damn it!!!
Reply/Quote
Gloom and doom. How surprising.
Reply/Quote
why would anyone here be happy about this? lol

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
So you made a thread to discuss a back up QB....

Why I responded I have no idea
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Great draft so far. More depth and speed/athleticism/versatility on defense. If we lose a corner or edge in the near future we’ve got replacements getting valuable experience this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OH NO! We're all gonna die! But not right now..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
People get too into the draft. Half of the guys picked will be out of the league in 3 years.

The 3 guys the Steelers got...maybe 1 will be good.

It's how drafts go.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: People get too into the draft. Half of the guys picked will be out of the league in 3 years.

The 3 guys the Steelers got...maybe 1 will be good.

It's how drafts go.

Yup

It's comical watching the knee jerk reactions of some of our posters, LOL. You'd think we were still in the middle of the ML era and had to have a slam dunk of a draft to compete.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

It's comical watching the knee jerk reactions of some of our posters, LOL. You'd think we were still in the middle of the ML era and had to have a slam dunk of a draft to compete.

Yep. Some people act like every pick will be a star.

All of these guys were good in college. If we get 2 guys that are eventually quality starters, we did good.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:50 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

If you believe that this division is ours because we have Joe & they don't then your delusional and you need help. I'm telling you that these teams are coming for our necks! This is a very important draft for the future & we'd  better not blow it! For those that knock this post. I have a question for you. Did you think that the franchises in this division with championships would just sit back! The answer is NO! The majority of this fanbase doesn't think Cleveland will be good next year. You'd better wake up now and get over this success hangover! You'd better look at what they're doing!!! 

I'm going to remind this fanbase yet again about the backup quarterback situation. The unthinkable can happen damn it!!!

It can happen to running QB’s like Lamar and Deshaun easier. But almost all teams not named SF can’t survive an injury to your starter.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:19 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Great draft so far. More depth and speed/athleticism/versatility on defense. If we lose a corner or edge in the near future we’ve got replacements getting valuable experience this year.

They are setting up the cap and trying to be stable for a long time. The Rams are going to be the worst team this year.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
You guys still haven't figured out this 'Emeritus' fellow is either a Browns or Shittsburgh troll? Wow.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 12:18 AM)JumboTron Wrote: You guys still haven't figured out this 'Emeritus' fellow is either a Browns or Shittsburgh troll?  Wow.

Makes sense. The topics are all designed to throw shade on the team and it’s prospects. If my team can’t better your team, I will try to rob you of your enjoyment of your team.

Think about the psychology of that. Or don’t. It’s pretty weird… . What a spiteful little sh**.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Lol what other QBs are in the AFCN? Baltimore just signed a QB that averages less than 3k passing yards a year. The Browns have a QB more interested in happy endings than winning games and the Steelers have an unproven/unimpressive QB. Obviously anything can happen, but I would take the Bengals team 100 times out of 100 against any AFCN team.
Reply/Quote