Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Atlanta Falcons Are a Fraud
They have a RB with the size and similar skill set of Gio Bernard having the greatest 4-game run of production in the NFL.  Unsustainable.
Their defense is average, at-best, but they have a great leader in Quinn which has made them better than they are (similar to Zimmer's early defenses).
They have one true weapon in the passing game, who is constantly banged up.
Their o-line is average at-best and they lack the depth at skill positions.
Their schedule has been a joke thus far.

Yes, it's easy to say all of this after losing to the Saints, but I don't think anyone really thought they were an elite team even before this.
Reply/Quote
well you cant do 4th quarter comebacks ever game lol
Reply/Quote
Damn, they lost a road game to a divisional rival after winning 5 games in a row. I'm not trying to say they're great, but if we lose this weekend you'd be rolling your eyes if opposing fans said we were a fraud.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It isn't all about the loss. It's about who they have played. How they have done it. Where they have come from (a terrible team the last few years). And I should say...fraud meaning they are not a top 5 team like many people ranked them. Maybe top 10-12 team. NOT even one of the top 3 teams in the NFC and nothing more than a decent playoff team.
Reply/Quote
It's the game that was a fraud.
They lost to a last ranked defense. There's no such extreme bad luck in the universe.

And don't be surprised when the same thing starts happening to the Bengals over the next few games.
Reply/Quote
Losing in Buffalo, which would then hold a wild card spot, isn't as bad as losing to a Saints team that likely loses double figure games...

The same can be said for losing in Pittsburgh or Arizona.  Cincy loses any of those 3 games and it wouldn't be shocking.
Reply/Quote