Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bacon Tree
(06-14-2018, 05:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is a funny joke.

One time there were two white slave owners who always got together to rape and brutalize their favorite female slaves.

While one was raping his favorite teenage negro he said "I have finally started writing that book about clocks."

The other who was bullwhipping his slave to a bloody pulp said "It's about time."

I admit it, I laughed. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 12:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll repeat it.  Just remove all the racist bull crap.  It is still a clever pun.

(06-15-2018, 09:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did it say they crossed illegally?
You claimed that I posted a racist joke, which is a very bold move and an attack on my character as a person, so please don’t think that I’m going to let this go with no response from you.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 09:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You claimed that I posted a racist joke, which is a very bold move and an attack on my character as a person, so please don’t think that I’m going to let this go with no response from you.

Fred?

Still waiting.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 09:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You claimed that I posted a racist joke, which is a very bold move and an attack on my character as a person, so please don’t think that I’m going to let this go with no response from you.

I suggest you just let this one go.

(06-14-2018, 02:24 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Fred is not guilty of painting you as a racist, brother Brad, it was the joke that began with " two Mexicans ".

(06-14-2018, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you don't think making fun of two Mexican's is the least bit racist? 

(06-14-2018, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely explained why they were in the dessert with no support system.

(06-15-2018, 09:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote:  Brad just change it to their car broke down in the desert.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 02:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I suggest you just let this one go.

I suggest you back up your words, which you never do when you're caught such as this time, and stop hiding.

(06-14-2018, 02:24 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Fred is not guilty of painting you as a racist, brother Brad, it was the joke that began with " two Mexicans ".
Hard nowadays to be PC.
Claiming that someone tells racist jokes is painting them as racist.
(06-14-2018, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you don't think making fun of two Mexican's is the least bit racist? 

I understand its a joke...  But many jokes are slightly racist.
Not in this case because it's just about accents.

(06-14-2018, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely explained why they were in the dessert with no support system. 

As to the joke. It was funny, I think the accent made the joke. Any further discussions of racism belongs in PnR.

They were on vacation and on their way to Vegas when they car broke down in the desert.

Nothing racist about it.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 04:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They were on vacation and on their way to Vegas when they car broke down in the desert.

Nothing racist about it.

Why was the detail about crossing the border included in the joke?  What did that add to the humor?

Let it go Brad.  You are just making it worse on yourself.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why was the detail about crossing the border included in the joke?  What did that add to the humor?

Let it go Brad.  You are just making it worse on yourself.

lol.  Empty rhetoric again.  Trying to intimidate me to forget the fact that your claims have no base.

It never said "cross the border," but said "entered the US," which implies that they didn't do it illegally.  

Let it go, Fred.  You're just making yourself look worse.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.  Empty rhetoric again.  Trying to intimidate me to forget the fact that your claims have no base.

It never said "cross the border," but said "entered the US," which implies that they didn't do it illegally.  

Let it go, Fred.  You're just making yourself look worse.

Why was the comment about "entered the US" included in the joke?  What did it add to the humor?
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 04:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why was the comment about "entered the US" included in the joke?  What did it add to the humor?

Because it's written for more people who don't speak in that way, but that doesn't mean it's racist.

Furthermore, if you weren't just being your liberal self sitting on your pedestal, what other parts were racist?  You said "all the racist bullcrap," which implies there's more than just you assuming that it's saying that they crossed illegally.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 02:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because it's written for more people who don't speak in that way, but that doesn't mean it's racist.

Furthermore, if you weren't just being your liberal self sitting on your pedestal, what other parts were racist?  You said "all the racist bullcrap," which implies there's more than just you assuming that it's saying that they crossed illegally.

You know, you're right.  There is nothing wrong with that joke.  In fact it is such a good joke you should work it into your routine and tell it at every school where you present.

Everyone will love it.
Reply/Quote
Oh this is gonna' get good now!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 10:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You know, you're right.  There is nothing wrong with that joke.  In fact it is such a good joke you should work it into your routine and tell it at every school where you present.

Everyone will love it.

What other parts were racist?

Stop trying to redirect.
Reply/Quote
And I here I thought this was about the next great invention of trees growing ready to eat bacon right off the branches.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Remember guys..

Brad is right about everything he ever says... And if you point out fault in that you are just out to get him
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 03:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Remember guys..

Brad is right about everything he ever says...    And if you point out fault in that you are just out to get him

You have me mistaken for Fred.

I just point out flaws and Fred can't back up what he posts.
Reply/Quote
Brad, I'm telling you this as a friend. Just drop this thread. Let it go man.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 01:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What other parts were racist?

Stop trying to redirect.

Nothing.  There is absolutely nothing racists about any of it.  That is why you should work it into your presentation.  Everyone at the schools will love it.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 05:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing.  There is absolutely nothing racists about any of it.  That is why you should work it into your presentation.  Everyone at the schools will love it.

Why would I work it into my presentation?  What would that add to any of it?

Everyone take notice because this is what happens when you make claims you can't back up: you start throwing out ridiculous off-topic statements that make not sense.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 04:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why was the comment about "entered the US" included in the joke?  What did it add to the humor?

Because, if they were still in Mexico, they'd still be speaking Spanish, but, since they entered the US, they were trying to speak English to each other to get more assimilated with the way things are since English is the main language spoken in this country.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone take notice because this is what happens when you make claims you can't back up: you start throwing out ridiculous off-topic statements that make not sense.

No this is what happens when I corner you and you refuse tp drop it.

When I asked you why the joke had to include the fact that they just entered the US you said is was because "it is written for more people who don't speak in that way".  What the does that have to do with just crossing the border?  Nothing.  

I am finished with this silliness.  I posted a bunch of quotes from other people here who agree with me.  I ask you questions that you give nonsense answers to.  Everyone but you here gets it.  I am not wasting any more time on this.
Reply/Quote