Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bacon Tree
(06-19-2018, 06:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No this is what happens when I corner you and you refuse tp drop it.

When I asked you why the joke had to include the fact that they just entered the US you said is was because "it is written for more people who don't speak in that way".  What the does that have to do with just crossing the border?  Nothing.  

I am finished with this silliness.  I posted a bunch of quotes from other people here who agree with me.  I ask you questions that you give nonsense answers to.  Everyone but you here gets it.  I am not wasting any more time on this.

Actually you stated he said they were illegal; which is something never stated in the joke. I suppose it's just an unfortunate assumption.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually you stated he said they were illegal; which is something never stated in the joke. I suppose it's just an unfortunate assumption.

When you combine "just entered the country" with "stranded in the desert" and no other explanation for those unusual circumstances the implication is clear.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 06:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No this is what happens when I corner you and you refuse tp drop it.

When I asked you why the joke had to include the fact that they just entered the US you said is was because "it is written for more people who don't speak in that way".  What the does that have to do with just crossing the border?  Nothing.  

I am finished with this silliness.  I posted a bunch of quotes from other people here who agree with me.  I ask you questions that you give nonsense answers to.  Everyone but you here gets it.  I am not wasting any more time on this.
I answered your question of why it had to be included that they just entered the US, which you conveniently ignored and then just said you're done with it, which is typical of you.

Not everyone here agrees with you but, just like always, you claim they do.

I answered the replies you listed.
(06-19-2018, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When you combine "just entered the country" with "stranded in the desert" and no other explanation for those unusual circumstances the implication is clear.

Assumption is only clear to people who look to be offended by everything and try to find faults in everything.

They were here on vacation and their car broke down in the desert.  There's your explanation.

Answer my question:  if they were in Mexico, why would they be speaking English?
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 06:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Answer my question:  if they were in Mexico, why would they be speaking English?

Why would they be speaking English just because they are in the U.S.?
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 07:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why would they be speaking English just because they are in the U.S.?

Because, while not the “official” language of the country, most people speak English, including most websites, TV shows, restaurant workers, etc.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 06:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They were here on vacation and their car broke down in the desert.  There's your explanation.

Okay then why was that not in the joke but the fact that they just entered the country was?  You are just trying to change everything to cover your ass.

What does "just entered the country" have to do with the joke.  Why was that even included?

And why am I back at this silliness when I said I was finished.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because, while not the “official” language of the country, most people speak English, including most websites, TV shows, restaurant workers, etc.

So you think two Mexicans speaking to each other use Spanish while in Mexico but switch to English as soon as they cross the border?

Hilarious 

Now I am glad I didn't leave.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When you combine "just entered the country" with "stranded in the desert" and no other explanation for those unusual circumstances the implication is clear.

Meh, it's just you let your attitude from PnR carry over to here. You call it implication, I call it assumption and you putting word's in dude's mouth. But as you said: enough of the silliness.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 07:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay then why was that not in the joke but the fact that they just entered the country was?  You are just trying to change everything to cover your ass.

What does "just entered the country" have to do with the joke.  Why was that even included?

And why am I back at this silliness when I said I was finished.

Incorrect. You’re just looking for reasons to ***** and be offended, like always.

It wasn’t in the original joke because it wasn’t needed to be known by anyone other than the people who look to be offended by everything.

(06-19-2018, 07:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you think two Mexicans speaking to each other use Spanish while in Mexico but switch to English as soon as they cross the border?

Hilarious 

Now I am glad I didn't leave.
Like I said, they were sharpening up on their English since it is the most commonly used language in this country.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 02:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: And I here I thought this was about the next great invention of trees growing ready to eat bacon right off the branches.

I thought is was going to be about how Katie was related to Kevin.

[Image: th?id=OIP.3rkInmfysMPAiGjHLhk--gHaJ4&pid...=300&h=300][Image: th?id=OIP.AKBjzrRENDf5BLyE5BS9zwHaJ4&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 09:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I thought is was going to be about how Katie was related to Kevin.

[Image: th?id=OIP.3rkInmfysMPAiGjHLhk--gHaJ4&pid...=300&h=300][Image: th?id=OIP.AKBjzrRENDf5BLyE5BS9zwHaJ4&pid...=300&h=300]
Good lord, they could be twins.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 09:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I thought is was going to be about how Katie was related to Kevin.

I’d tap that. Tappity-tap.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 10:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’d tap that.  Tappity-tap.

But what about Katie; would you tap that too?

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2018, 06:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is one bizarre thread.

Some people forget that jokes don't really necessarily endorse racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. One of the pitfalls of an overly sensitive PC society.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But what about Katie; would you tap that too?

She does have access to great seats !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Must say that I never thought this thread would go on this long.

Knew it would be twisted, yet never expected this long of a life for it.

Nice work ThumbsUp

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Brad and Fred should just bang and get this tension over with.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2018, 06:50 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Brad and Fred should just bang and get this tension over with.

An abusive love affair that will continue “till death do they part.”

Reply/Quote