Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens suck!
They had to go and steal another city's franchise 'cause they're too inept to create their own team from scratch. Should've called the team the Vultures 'cause of this.

They allowed a murderer to play for them and then their fans have the gall to complain about other teams' players' legal issues.

Purple is the universal sign of homosexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with homosexualtiy, but one of the Ravens' colors is purple. Just sayin'. Now that I think about it, maybe the Ravens don't suck; maybe they just blow. Mellow

They're not a very good football team, either. But, PhilHos, you're saying to yourself, they won the division last year! My response is, first, it's pronounced PhilHos not PhilHos and secondly, the only reason they won the division last year was because the Browns and Steelers also suck and the Bengals were injured.

Enjoy the basement with Steelers, Ravens!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 02:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: They had to go and steal another city's franchise 'cause they're too inept to create their own team from scratch. Should've called the team the Vultures 'cause of this.

They allowed a murderer to play for them and then their fans have the gall to complain about other teams' players' legal issues.

Purple is the universal sign of homosexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with homosexualtiy, but one of the Ravens' colors is purple. Just sayin'. Now that I think about it, maybe the Ravens don't suck; maybe they just blow.  Mellow

They're not a very good football team, either. But, PhilHos, you're saying to yourself, they won the division last year! My response is, first, it's pronounced PhilHos not PhilHos and secondly, the only reason they won the division last year was because the Browns and Steelers also suck and the Bengals were injured.

If that doesn't get Poe out of hibernation, nothing will. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 03:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If that doesn't get Poe out of hibernation, nothing will. 

I want to Make the Smack Talk Forum Great Again!
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 03:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I want to Make the Smack Talk Forum Great Again!

Considering the state of this forum, you're probably going to have about as much luck as The D has in MAGA. 

Sorry mods, this post is not meant to be political in any way shape or form. Just a comparison. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 03:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Considering the state of this forum, you're probably going to have about as much luck as The D has in MAGA. 

Sorry mods, this post is not meant to be political in any way shape or form. Just a comparison. 

Wait a minute. You telling me there are people who don't like The D?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
As far as the Ravens sucking. I concur. Now, on to the Steelers Suck thread to concur there too.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 03:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait a minute. You telling me there are people who don't like The D?  Ninja

I know...or, more accurately, i've heard that the vast majority of Steelers fans looooove The D. Just not the females. 

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 02:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: They had to go and steal another city's franchise 'cause they're too inept to create their own team from scratch. Should've called the team the Vultures 'cause of this.

Purple is the universal sign of homosexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with homosexualtiy, but one of the Ravens' colors is purple. Just sayin'. Now that I think about it, maybe the Ravens don't suck; maybe they just blow.  Mellow

Just a reminder:

Balt Sux
Reply/Quote
Rich Eisen picked the Ravens to win the afc north. He must of never seen Baker play. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 07:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Rich Eisen picked the Ravens to win the afc north. He must of never seen Baker play. Shocked

That, or he watched the season finale last year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Jackson>Mayfield
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Actually with how incredibly poor Miami has played I’m pretty sure even Manziel could have run up the score on them. No run D and the pass D is most charitably described as incompetent.
Reply/Quote
What the Ravens are doing to the Dolphins...throwing with a big lead, scoring non-stop...that's how i want to see the Bengals offense run. No more of that get a lead and play defense and field position. Keep trying to score until the clock says 0:00 in the 4th quarter. 

I haven't watched much of the game, been paying attention to the Browns, but the Ravens get big kudos for the numbers they've put up today.

Reply/Quote
Thanks good start to the season. Just have to do it against good teams as well.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:27 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Thanks good start to the season. Just have to do it against good teams as well.

I don’t care how bad the team is, Lamar proved something today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
“Not bad for a running back” -Lamar Jackson today to the press
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Jesus H. Christ that was hard to watch.
Reply/Quote
Miami: "We're not tanking"

*make L. Jackson look like Brady
Reply/Quote
Not taking anything away from the Ravens but, i just looked up the stats and holey crap...RG3 came in and shredded that D. 

Reply/Quote