Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Baker Fever is catching on!
(06-24-2019, 10:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Beaker fever, everyone!  Catch it!   Cool

[Image: Demibeaker-737899.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 07:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: A senator from the state of Ohio had to pick between Andy Dalton and the Dream Maker as his hero. He picked Baker. Go figure. He must have the fever.

You’re simply reinforcing my hypothesis. I don’t believe that even the dumbest Brown fan would find this to be significant. You’re obviously a fan of another AFCN team trying (a bit too hard) to make Browns fans look bad.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2019, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You’re simply reinforcing my hypothesis.  I don’t believe that even the dumbest Brown fan would find this to be significant.  You’re obviously a fan of another AFCN team trying (a bit too hard) to make Browns fans look bad.

[Image: Barney+fife+whiteif+anyone+used+to+watch...726983.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2019, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You’re simply reinforcing my hypothesis.  I don’t believe that even the dumbest Brown fan would find this to be significant.  You’re obviously a fan of another AFCN team trying (a bit too hard) to make Browns fans look bad.

I called this larping months ago. No Browns fan is this positive about their outlook. And no one is certified 3rd worst smacker on this board after just a few months. It takes years of shitty threads and getting trolled to get to that level. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 04:23 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: When you all are hit with the Baker Fever, I will say I told you so. ThumbsUp
Given that I am vaccinated against Hepatitis B and I refrain from crime against nature, chances are slim to none that I will be hit with your fever.
Reply/Quote
I think it's time to bust this out:

[Image: Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 02:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think it's time to bust this out:

Hey Dummy, after you apply your deodorant you might want to "bust out" a copy of this book.

[Image: spo5h3h97oi1ui94g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 06:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hey Dummy, after you apply your deodorant you might want to "bust out" a copy of this book.

Why haven't you posted yet about how he's now working out with A-list movie stars?

https://fox8.com/2019/06/28/video-baker-mayfield-works-out-with-tough-guy-mark-wahlberg/

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 07:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: A senator from the state of Ohio had to pick between Andy Dalton and the Dream Maker as his hero. He picked Baker. Go figure. He must have the fever.

its a sure sign hes not intelligent enough to be potus
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 02:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think it's time to bust this out:

(06-28-2019, 06:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hey Dummy, after you apply your deodorant you might want to "bust out" a copy of this book.

You should lend him your copy.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 09:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: tr2cqdwi005xw7h6g.jpg]

Last time a Brown caught a fever it was from a locker room staph infection.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2019, 02:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Last time a Brown caught a fever it was from a locker room staph infection.

Mrsa Me thats funny.  Ninja

Stupid Browns!

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2019, 02:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Last time a Brown caught a fever it was from a locker room staph infection.

Mrsa Me thats funny.  Ninja

Stupid Browns!

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2019, 01:32 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: Barney+fife+whiteif+anyone+used+to+watch...726983.jpg]
Tooth, instead of attempting to talk smack and embarrassing yourself, you might want to stick with your true calling in life, message board birthday greeter. Hilarious 
[Image: s21w5gkj1skidda6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 05:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Tooth, instead of attempting to talk smack and embarrassing yourself, you might want to stick with your true calling in life, message board birthday greeter. Hilarious 
[Image: s21w5gkj1skidda6g.jpg]

This is an odd choice for an insult. What, exactly, is supposed to be embarrassing about wishing people a happy birthday?
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 03:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This is an odd choice for an insult. What, exactly, is supposed to be embarrassing about wishing people a happy birthday?

He’s a Browns fan and has been unhappy since birth. When all you have is hope on paper, that’s what you cling to.

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 03:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This is an odd choice for an insult.  What, exactly, is supposed to be embarrassing about wishing people a happy birthday?
What I find odd is your immense desire to curry favor with the bungal fans here. Are you a bungal fan pretending to be a Stooler fan or are you just looking for friends?
Anyway, try to keep up. I said that Tooth's attempts at smack talking was embarrassing not his job as message board birthday announcer. Its an important part of this message board and I'm sure the research takes up a lot of his time.  Why do you imply that was an insult?
Reply/Quote
It keeps getting better. These types of stories will never be written about any other North Division QB. Enjoy!

During the video, Mayfield and Wahlberg are shown doing push-ups, deadlifts, dips, squats, various types of pull-ups and curls.

As Mayfield approached the end of the workout, Wahlberg looked at the quarterback and said, “Call ‘em out. Last one.”
The workout with Wahlberg continues an impressive week for Mayfield when it comes to garnering respect on the national scale, as he ranked tied for the ninth-best odds (25/1) to win the 2019 AP NFL Most Valuable Player Award by the Pro Football Super Book at the Westgate Las Vegas Wednesday.

Also, Mayfield drew high praise in Bleacher Report’s recent interview with New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, who was voted the Most Valuable Player in Super Bowl LIII back in February.
“By no means do I think I’m even closely as talented or as good as him, but I love Baker,” said Edelman, who converted to wide receiver after playing quarterback for two years at Kent State University. “Competitor, feisty. I couldn’t throw it like him. I used to run it better. I like him. He’s not afraid to get up in your grill.”

[Image: bc28kwf5bef0fpb6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 05:09 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What I find odd is your immense desire to curry favor with the bungal fans here. Are you a bungal fan pretending to be a Stooler fan or are you just looking for friends?
Anyway, try to keep up. I said that Tooth's attempts at smack talking was embarrassing not his job as message board birthday announcer. Its an important part of this message board and I'm sure the research takes up a lot of his time.  Why do you imply that was an insult?

I never realized how little Marky Mark is. That chick is his size. 
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 05:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: It keeps getting better. These types of stories will never be written about any other North Division QB. Enjoy!

During the video, Mayfield and Wahlberg are shown doing push-ups, deadlifts, dips, squats, various types of pull-ups and curls.

As Mayfield approached the end of the workout, Wahlberg looked at the quarterback and said, “Call ‘em out. Last one.”
The workout with Wahlberg continues an impressive week for Mayfield when it comes to garnering respect on the national scale, as he ranked tied for the ninth-best odds (25/1) to win the 2019 AP NFL Most Valuable Player Award by the Pro Football Super Book at the Westgate Las Vegas Wednesday.

Also, Mayfield drew high praise in Bleacher Report’s recent interview with New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, who was voted the Most Valuable Player in Super Bowl LIII back in February.
“By no means do I think I’m even closely as talented or as good as him, but I love Baker,” said Edelman, who converted to wide receiver after playing quarterback for two years at Kent State University. “Competitor, feisty. I couldn’t throw it like him. I used to run it better. I like him. He’s not afraid to get up in your grill.”

[Image: bc28kwf5bef0fpb6g.jpg]

I’ve never seen anybody get more excited over the endorsement of celebrities and overly-ambitious politicians. It’s fascinating to watch.
Reply/Quote