Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Baker Fever is catching on!
(07-02-2019, 08:23 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I never realized how little Marky Mark is. That chick is his size. 

Baker isn’t that much bigger.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 05:09 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What I find odd is your immense desire to curry favor with the bungal fans here. Are you a bungal fan pretending to be a Stooler fan or are you just looking for friends?
Anyway, try to keep up. I said that Tooth's attempts at smack talking was embarrassing not his job as message board birthday announcer. Its an important part of this message board and I'm sure the research takes up a lot of his time.  Why do you imply that was an insult?

Immense desire? Look man, I smack stupidity wherever I see it. If doing so gives you the idea that I’m favoring Bengal fans, then so be it.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 05:09 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What I find odd is your immense desire to curry favor with the bungal fans here. Are you a bungal fan pretending to be a Stooler fan or are you just looking for friends?
Anyway, try to keep up. I said that Tooth's attempts at smack talking was embarrassing not his job as message board birthday announcer. Its an important part of this message board and I'm sure the research takes up a lot of his time.  Why do you imply that was an insult?

I don't feel the need to smack you.  Shit splatters.  And from now on, that's Mr. Tooth to you, Stain boy.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 05:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't feel the need to smack you.  Shit splatters.  And from now on, that's Mr. Tooth to you, Stain boy.
Tooth, you must of felt the need in post 26
Tooth, you must of felt the need in post 26. Your new at this aren't you? Birthday boy. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 12:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Immense desire?  Look man, I smack stupidity wherever I see it.  If doing so gives you the idea that I’m favoring Bengal fans, then so be it.

Hi. It took you two hours to come up with this response then had to edit it? Calm done. This is supposed to be a fun board. ThumbsUp

ps: I'll be your friend if you want. 
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 12:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Baker fever?

Meh, by midseason they'll be renaming him Faker Mayfail..

Baker fever is a lot like cedar fever, which is actually very common where Baker Mayfield grew up.

Cedar fever - an allergic reaction to pollen from the Juniperus ashei tree, commonly known as Mountain Cedar, a type of juniper that has an aggresive seasonal bloom.Symptoms of cedar fever can be severe and may include watery, itchy, red eyes; sneezing; runny nose, nasal congestion and sinus pressure; sore throat; and fatigue

So basically it's not a pleasant thing.  Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 05:19 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Tooth, you must of felt the need in post 26. Your new at this aren't you? Birthday boy. Hilarious

I generally don't post in Smack.  I like MOST of the members we have from the other rival teams, so no, I'm not very good at it.  But in your case, I think your an alt.  And I don't like turds that do that.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 12:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Immense desire?  Look man, I smack stupidity wherever I see it.  If doing so gives you the idea that I’m favoring Bengal fans, then so be it.

[Image: da15236b02da511d330d.jpg]

You must do this a lot! Hilarious
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 04:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I generally don't post in Smack.  I like MOST of the members we have from the other rival teams, so no, I'm not very good at it.  But in your case, I think your an alt.  And I don't like turds that do that.

Tooth, Thank you for your honesty. Don't know what an alt. is though. Did you forget to add control and delete? I don't care for turds either. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 01:35 AM)Vambo Wrote: [Image: da15236b02da511d330d.jpg]

You must do this a lot! Hilarious

You should find someone to explain to you the difference between literal and figurative smacking. I’d try now, but I suspect it would take more time than I have.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 05:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hi. It took you two hours to come up with this response then had to edit it? Calm done. This is supposed to be a fun board. ThumbsUp

ps: I'll be your friend if you want. 

Down.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 07:01 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Down.

Thanks JS. You must be the copy editor of the board. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Check it out, there are at least two browns fans in the world.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2019, 05:44 PM)Beaker Wrote: Check it out, there are at least two browns fans in the world.

That’s more than will be active on this board by November.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 10:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Baker isn’t that much bigger.

Thats what she said!

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 07:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: A senator from the state of Ohio had to pick between Andy Dalton and the Dream Maker as his hero. He picked Baker. Go figure. He must have the fever.

Baker is a flavor of the month. Browns will be scouting Tua heavy by week 6.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
*even more loud fart noises*
Reply/Quote
This thread isn't smack, its just pure cringe.
Reply/Quote
[Image: cowbell-fever.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Browns end a epic winless streak last year by eeking out a few victories and now all of the Stains come out of the woodwork claiming Baker is the next coming of the Christ. Jesus you guys are freaking pathetic.
Reply/Quote