Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengal Boys - Bohemian 513
Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a quick search and didn't see it.  As busy as this forum has been recently I have not been able to keep up with everything.  My Mom who is super excited about the Super Bowl just sent me this Youtube link and I thought it was entertaining so thought I would share.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 03:03 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a quick search and didn't see it.   As busy as this forum has been recently I have not been able to keep up with everything.  My Mom who is super excited about the Super Bowl just sent me this Youtube link and I thought it was entertaining so thought I would share.

A friend just messaged me this...hilarious.  
Reply/Quote
Awesome!
Reply/Quote

(02-12-2022, 03:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: A friend just messaged me this...hilarious.  

I thought they did a really good job with the Queen parody.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That was funny
And they avoided the obvious Queen/Burrow parody - Under Pressure
Reply/Quote
This burned out old hippie loved this one. Fantastic! Thank you!
Reply/Quote
That was very good! Nice to have some new bengals songs again. I always liked the ryanparkersongs from back in the day
Reply/Quote
Good one
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 04:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That was very good! Nice to have some new bengals songs again. I always liked the ryanparkersongs from back in the day

I looked at the other videos made by the people in my OP.  Some of them are not as good as the video I posted in my opinion but still worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7nSQkV6TvlNwxxbkTHGpDw/videos

I liked this one as well titled The Bengal Boys - Maniac Zac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J9MvEVhuic

I wanted to embed the above video but when I do for some reason it says content blocked by the NFL so if anyone wants to watch it you have to click the link.

And this one is cool also:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Good job

and the next one should be done with Queen's "We Are the Champions !"

of the world........

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote