Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<<<The 'Bengals Board Awards' Recipients>>>
Congrats to all, and thanks for nominating me......when you get a nomination for something from this great community, it really does hold a lot of merit. Cheers

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Worst $5 bribe I ever spent
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all the winners. In fact, congrats to all of us for being members of the best MB on the web!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all the winners who aren't a-holes.

Just kidding. You're all a-holes. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2017, 08:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats to all the winners who aren't a-holes.

Just kidding. You're all a-holes.  Mellow

lol!!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to the great posters listed and thanks for each person's contributions.

Who-Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Congrats to the winners! I missed this whole thing because I was out of town on a business trip. I lurk more than I post, but this is hands down my favorite forum. I check this site daily (except when out of town).
Reply/Quote
Congratulations I guess.  Now get out there and score touchdowns and make tackles and get INTs .. 

I hope you don't hold it against me if I don't get all worked up over this.. 

No wait!  I'm outraged!  Outraged I say..OUTRAGED.. 
I haven't decided what I'm outraged over, but I'm outraged.. I guess. Maybe not. 
Ok, I'm not outraged.. In fact I don't really get outraged over much of anything football..

Now my cat crapping right under my table saw IS an outrage and I might just saw her in half if she keeps it up.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2017, 10:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Congratulations I guess.  Now get out there and score touchdowns and make tackles and get INTs .. 

I haven't decided what I'm outraged over, but I'm outraged.. I guess. Maybe not. 
Ok, I'm not outraged.. In fact I don't really get outraged over much of anything football..

Now my cat crapping right under my table saw IS an outrage and I might just saw her in half if she keeps it up.   

Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2017, 10:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Congratulations I guess.  Now get out there and score touchdowns and make tackles and get INTs .. 

Get your meds checked.

Reply/Quote

I don't get outraged much.  I get more enraged when a cat craps in my house.....and I don't even own a cat.  Cats are dumb or psychotic and sometimes both.  I hate cats. 

I bet you eat raisins in your oatmeal too.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 10:08 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don't get outraged much.  I get more enraged when a cat craps in my house.....and I don't even own a cat.  Cats are dumb or psychotic and sometimes both.  I hate cats. 

I bet you eat raisins in your oatmeal too.   

I'm not sure those are raisins.... Mellow

Reply/Quote

Outrage @ cats is easily fixed with a high energy dog
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the nomination.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the little people that made my awardS possible. You know who you are.

Now on to the rest of my acceptance speech:

There are many in the draft forum who are more knowledgeable that I. My goal is to try to bring traffic to the forum by developing interactive activities such as The official Board Mock, The On the Clock threads, and the Dreaded Mock, among others.  This forum is what we make it and I strive for our draft forum to be the most informative and active of any of the 31 other teams. I want fans from other teams to flock to our forum for advice, perspective, and entertainment. I have tried to do so by inviting some of our fellow AFC North brethren that frequent the forum to participate, but they kinda suck.

As to the PnR: Stay away, stay far, far away. Just joking. Come on over and help us change the culture to one of constructive unbiased discussions.  

I will say I look to step up my Jungle Noise game (the game ball threads were not enough) and take Wyche's title of biggest deal.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 01:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the little people that made my awardS possible. You know who you are.

Now on to the rest of my acceptance speech:

There are many in the draft forum who are more knowledgeable that I. My goal is to try to bring traffic to the forum by developing interactive activities such as The official Board Mock, The On the Clock threads, and the Dreaded Mock, among others.  This forum is what we make it and I strive for our draft forum to be the most informative and active of any of the 31 other teams. I want fans from other teams to flock to our forum for advice, perspective, and entertainment. I have tried to do so by inviting some of our fellow AFC North brethren that frequent the forum to participate, but they kinda suck.

As to the PnR: Stay away, stay far, far away. Just joking. Come on over and help us change the culture to one of constructive unbiased discussions.  

I will say I look to step up my Jungle Noise game (the game ball threads were not enough) and take Wyche's title of biggest deal.

LMAO.....FWIW, I voted for you in draft forum and PnR.....and gave you a nod as one of the most informative posters. Wink

Reply/Quote
Congrats to the winners and also as always a huge Thank You to Bengalholic for getting this board up and running. Still angry they shut the boards down on bengals.com but honestly we kept the majority of posters on here and lost Denny in the process so win/win in the long run....
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
To all the winners and non-winners. He are my thoughts.

[Image: tenor.gif]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all the winners!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all the winners and other great posters that make this place special!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote