Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board Fundraiser
Many, if not all, have seen the thread for the fundraiser which can be found here. As we head towards the end of the fundraiser, I thought I would have a little fun and create a fundraiser video to help assist us in the effort. For those of you who have already donated, we are so appreciative for your donations. I know specifically Holic and his wife are greatly appreciative.

I hope you have fun with the video and enjoy it as much as the board experience itself. For those who are looking to donate, you can donate either from the link above, or simply click HERE.

Thank you everyone.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Many, if not all, have seen the thread for the fundraiser which can be found here. As we head towards the end of the fundraiser, I thought I would have a little fun and create a fundraiser video to help assist us in the effort. For those of you who have already donated, we are so appreciative for your donations. I know specifically Holic and his wife are greatly appreciative. 

Very much so brother. Every dollar we raise, that brings us closer to the goal, lessens the financial burden on us. 

Thanks for the video and your efforts in helping with the fundraiser Harley. Joe
Reply/Quote
You're a really good dude, Harley.

If I haven't told you before, you probably strike me as the nicest member on this site. I don't know if that means much or if you really need to hear it, but it's true. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Very much so brother. Every dollar we raise, that brings us closer to the goal, lessens the financial burden on us. 

Thanks for the video and your efforts in helping with the fundraiser Harley. Joe

THANK YOU!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Very much so brother. Every dollar we raise, that brings us closer to the goal, lessens the financial burden on us. 

Your welcome. It was fun learning. In 2024, give me some notice and I will have some more experience and create something better. Hopefully something all of us can participate in the making.

Reply/Quote
Well done. I tossed a few more bucks in the hat a few days ago. I'll try to give a bit more later if we don't get closer to the goal.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:21 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You're a really good dude, Harley.

If I haven't told you before, you probably strike me as the nicest member on this site. I don't know if that means much or if you really need to hear it, but it's true.  :andy:

It's because you've never seen mine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well done, Harley!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Great video Harley.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Many, if not all, have seen the thread for the fundraiser which can be found here. As we head towards the end of the fundraiser, I thought I would have a little fun and create a fundraiser video to help assist us in the effort. For those of you who have already donated, we are so appreciative for your donations. I know specifically Holic and his wife are greatly appreciative.

I hope you have fun with the video and enjoy it as much as the board experience itself. For those who are looking to donate, you can donate either from the link above, or simply click HERE.

Thank you everyone.

Impressive! Small critique, music was drowning out your voice on occasion.
Reply/Quote
Wait... you're not actually a dog? My life is a lie.

Just kidding, great video.
Reply/Quote
For a dog, you don’t look a day over 7.
Reply/Quote
Thanks, Harley. We've all been through alot over the years as Bengals fans, and yet we keep coming back. This board, I think, helps us all stay a little more sane than we'd be otherwise. Rock On
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Good one Harley...
Reply/Quote
You're a class act Harley. Very nice post. Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Well done Harley. Thanks for pulling me over the finish line. Cheers Holic!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 07:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: For a dog, you don’t look a day over 7.

He does look a bit like Tom Savini though.

[Image: tj6ubjf173i31.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2020, 12:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Well, my mental image of you is now shattered.  With a name like HarleyDog, I had always envisioned you as a 6'5", burly looking biker man.  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Chipped in $20. I would have done more but I was out of work for three months because of COVID and need to build my savings back up.
Reply/Quote