Poll: Do you plan on attending, and which date do you prefer?
I DO NOT plan on attending
I DO plan on attending - Sunday September 18th 4:25 PM Bengals at Cowboys is my vote
I DO plan on attending - Sunday October 9th 8 PM Bengals at Ravens is my vote
I DO plan on attending - Sunday November 27th 4:25 PM Bengals at Buccaneers is my vote
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board Meetup
(08-16-2022, 07:29 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Ninja

I wasn't fighting on the internet lol.. Half those ***** at that time couldn't even operate a keyboard.. 
Reply/Quote
fred will be busy canning garlic for most of these games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 07:44 PM)Tony Wrote: I wasn't fighting on the internet lol.. Half those ***** at that time couldn't even operate a keyboard.. 

No, you're just bragging about it LOL. 
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 05:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: If Fred comes, then Brad has to come too...and there has to be a KY Jelly wrestling match. 

Incredible

I will pick Brad up and drop him off if he needs a ride.

My luck, I would be $5k deep in covering table dances for Brad at the Brass ass by nights end. And worth every penny!
Reply/Quote
If anyone sees an angry English man ranting at the chiefs and browns games in section 106 feel free to buy me a beer, ((Proper Budweiser not that light stuff that is basically water)
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 08:29 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No, you're just bragging about it LOL. 

Well of course.. You want me to tell you about the times I lost? Lol
Reply/Quote
My wife I took a chance and moved to Naples, Fl. last year. Jst horrible weather. Tongue

I am about 2.5 hours from Tampa so we will probably go watch our team destroy the G.O.A.T.

I do think it is a great idea, lots of people in this forum i would love to have a drink.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I’m local so just about any date would work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 03:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If you guys wouldn't mind meeting here in Lancaster PA (I mean, it's only an 8 hour drive one way), I'd love to meetup with you guys.

I am in Lebanon! We can get a Bengals group started in this area!
Reply/Quote
Would love to do this. Any date works for me as long as the wife aggro is down.
Reply/Quote
As a side note all of you are always welcome to stop by Bengal Jim & Friends "Before the Roar" tailgate for any home game.

We are located on the far east side of Lot E near the south east corner of Paycor Stadium (thats the first time I haven't said PBS and it seems strange).

Would love to host you guys and gals any game!
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
I'm about 90 miles south of Cincy, but if I happen to score tickets to the game you guys pick, I'd definitely be down for it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm OK if you all come to France Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I feel stupid for wondering why all the options were away games at first ?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 09:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'm about 90 miles south of Cincy, but if I happen to score tickets to the game you guys pick, I'd definitely be down for it.

I think it's a watch party for an away game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well shit the bed, you guys suck.

I didn't realize how much of this board was made up of non Cincinnati residents, but it makes sense if you think about it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 10:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Well shit the bed, you guys suck.

I didn't realize how much of this board was made up of non Cincinnati residents, but it makes sense if you think about it.

Yeah, I am in Oklahoma or else I would attend. Cool idea, though. 
Reply/Quote
This sounds awesome. I'd def do it if I was in Cincy. Great idea to get together and celebrate what promises to be an epic year.

And I don't see any contrarians on this thread... which doesn't square with their 1000s of posts on literally every other thread. I wonder why lmao
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 08:40 AM)Bengal Jim Wrote: As a side note all of you are always welcome to stop by Bengal Jim & Friends "Before the Roar" tailgate for any home game.  

We are located on the far east side of Lot E near the south east corner of Paycor Stadium (thats the first time I haven't said PBS and it seems strange).

Would love to host you guys and gals any game!

Thanks BJ. I think this is the way to go and I'm down. I'd like to do the Miami Game, it's Prime Time, before the weather gets bad, and one we should win. I'd also work for someone like myself that's traveling. I could reserve a room at the Embassy Suites in NKY and walk across for the tailgate. If I score tickets, great; if not I can watch it at the bar at the Hotel. ES has free happy hour. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks BJ. I think this is the way to go and I'm down. I'd like to do the Miami Game, it's Prime Time, before the weather gets bad, and one we should win. I'd also work for someone like myself that's traveling. I could reserve a room at the Embassy Suites in NKY and walk across for the tailgate. If I score tickets, great; if not I can watch it at the bar at the Hotel. ES has free happy hour. 

Get a Skyline view room

Oh and to OP, I can give a maybe on attending event if happening

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote