Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Board preseason party???
Just spitballing a bit here (and shooting them at any nearby steeler fans):

I know a lot of folks could care less about the preseason games...so it got me thinking. I have four tickets that I could probably con my dad, wife, and son out of for one of the home games, giving me three extra seats. Maybe we could pool any season tix we have to get the board members in to the game as well? I also thought about reaching out to my contacts at HQ to see if they would perhaps cut a deal of a block of tickets for the group that picked up their message board and ran with it?

We could all get there really early and have a dinner/drinks at the Lager house or yard house or simply meet up to tailgate...maybe if someone here had access to one of the lots and an RV?

I know some folks are simply too far to make the trip, especially for a preseason game, but wanted to see who would be interested in forming a get together?

Even guys like Fred deserve a beer or three or four on me....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would be interested in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I think a Bengalboard tailgate would be awesome
Reply/Quote
I'd consider it.
Reply/Quote
I really wish I lived closer to Cincy.   I would be all over this.  I would love to meet some of you folks!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I would be down, but I work Friday and Saturday nights... I make sure my Sundays are free though, lol.
Reply/Quote
I'd be interested
Reply/Quote
Wife and I are seriously considering a trip to Ohio, to include a Bengals game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 03:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I really wish I lived closer to Cincy.   I would be all over this.  I would love to meet some of you folks!

This was my thought exactly.

We would all get shirts with our usernames on them, how fun lol
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 09:08 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: This was my thought exactly.

We would all get shirts with our usernames on them, how fun lol

If I wore my Hawkeye gear (with pride by the way), I'm sure all the bucknut fans around here would know me. :)
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 09:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If I wore my Hawkeye gear (with pride by the way), I'm sure all the bucknut fans around here would know me.  :)

well since most of us are UC fans.. im not sure about that :)
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 10:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well since most of us are UC fans.. im not sure about that :)

I have nothing against the Bearcats. Or the Wildcats for that matter......

:)

Reply/Quote
This would be cool. But I'm 1000 miles away

Reply/Quote
I would certainly try to do this.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm actually considering heading that way to take care of some very old legal affairs I've neglected far too long.. Lemme see.. Time with Bengals fans or time with a judge..?  I dunno..if I don't have to go to the hooskow for something I did 25 years ago I might consider it unless it's freezing cold in which case I wouldn't sit in the cold even if the team were giving away free pu....well you know..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Would folks be willing to do this for one of the preseason games? I could reach out to the Bengals to see if they would lend us some support (tickets)?
Reply/Quote
We tailgate in Lot D (literally right next to the stadium) for all home games. Would love to invite any and all folks from the board to our tailgate.

If one of the mods would like to send me a PM to pick a game let me know!

Who Dey can't wait for the season to start!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Seriously considering flying back in early October to visit my ma and pa. Also looking into going to the Bills game on the 8th..
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 07:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Seriously considering flying back in early October to visit my ma and pa. Also looking into going to the Bills game on the 8th..

That's the game I'm going to this year!
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 09:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If I wore my Hawkeye gear (with pride by the way), I'm sure all the bucknut fans around here would know me. :)

Hell we didn't even know you guys were still in the Big 10.

In all seriousness, we don't see them on the schedule like we used to.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote