Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals and Lions are locked in an 3 decade battle...
(12-08-2020, 12:02 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals and Lions are locked in an EPIC 3 decade battle...for WORST RECORD in the NFL over the last 30 years. (1991-to present). (Expansion Teams are excluded from this.)

Note: The Bengals record also coincides to the passing of the great Paul Brown (Aug 5, 1991) and modern free agency which started around 1992.

As of now, we're half a game worse than the Lions!

Bengals Record:
190-282-4

Lions Record:
192-283-1

Cardinals Record
196-278-2

Redskins Record:
205-268-2

I was going to say that the Bengals at least have 7 playoff appearances, but apparently the Lions have 10 games in the same span (1-9).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 02:18 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Cherry picking a date implies that OP selected a date with no relevance, only to paint a picture.

For anyone that has actually followed this team throughout these years knows that isn't the case.  Mike Brown, our current owner, took over exactly 30 years ago.  This timefrime has a lot of meaning behind it.

You know what?  I'm getting real sick and tied of you calling legitimate fans of this team, many people who actually live here and financially support this franchise, things like babies, or squeelers, or drama queens, or whatever other insult you come up with.

These past two years have been absolute horrible.  The 30 years under Mike Brown, as a whole, have been absolutely horrible.  If people want to vent then let them.  The overwhelming majoirty of complaints (you call them squeeling) are completely justified.  It's absolute BS you mock people for voicing their frustations.

Who do you think you are?  For those reading this far, know that the guy I'm repsonding to, who has 30k+ posts, doesn't even watch most of these games.  He's admitted it.  He only actually watches the team when they're picked up in Tennessee (not often).  He claims to listen to Lapham and Hoard on ESPN Radio, but I'm not even sure that's possible either.

So know that.  Know that the guy who mocks others on how to be a fan doesn't even watch the team he's on here arguing about.  He looks at stats.  If you actually watch the games then you're way ahead of him in support.  He doesn't pay property taxes in Hamilton County, he doesn't pay sales tax in Hamilton County, he's never had season tickets.  None of that.  If you reference a specific play he can't have a debate because he didn't even see it.

He's a blowhard that gets on JN with info that anyone can gain from knowing how to use Google.  And because he likes to argue he uses anything he can find to do that.  This guy is a total fraud.
He's a Troll... plain and simple...
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 10:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you look at our entire history there are actually 6 teams with lower winning percentages than the Bengals since 1968.

Jets
Jags
Cards
Browns
Lions
Bucs

I am in no way saying this is anything to celebrate.  I just don't believe in cherry picking a date in order to inflate my claim of victimhood.

You literally cherry pick stats and facts to make points all the time. You're the worst kind of troll.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2020, 09:53 PM)motoarch Wrote: You literally cherry pick stats and facts to make points all the time.   You're the worst kind of troll.

I think everyone sees it now too... This guy, the way he talks. You would think he is in love with losing or a troll.. It's so obvious..
Reply/Quote